• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brad Pitt's type

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
This raises an important point.

Its strikingly similar. Everything about the way he speaks, reacts to questions, smiles, sits, searches for his words before he says them.

Even that he mentioned he couldnt live without clothes which the ISFJ i know definitely seconds.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Brad Pitt oozes Se. I could see ISFP, but xSFJ seems out of the question.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it's all an act and he's a badass ENTP playing with you all.

:D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Brad Pitt changed major three times before decide to be actor without any formation in the field of acting. Are ISFJs supposed to do this? He's not a big planner and is actually terrible at following etablished projects. He's laid-back, candid, kind and fashionable. He's also often typed as enneagram 7. I say he's ISFP.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i say isfp too yep or esfp...no idea rather or not he's extraverted.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
He's an xSFP...

I mean he's used to cameras and the like, but he handles the unexpected moments pretty well. I'd think and ISFJ would definitely be a lot more laughs.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not enough confrontational to be ESFP in my opinion.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Not enough confrontational to be ESFP in my opinion.

Sources regarding the flakiness, etc.?

I don't know if that's as much of an indicator of esfp as the degree one basks in attention. Pitt doesn't inflate, expand like a bounce house under the lights; rather, we get a constant, composed smirk with relevant/realistic responses, minimal energy spent. This all points to introversion at the very least. Tommy Lee Jones (who I think is an istj) has a similar way about him, though, how his energy is directed. I think Si dominant makes the most sense.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The leader of an mbti branch-off cult once used that as part of his rationale as for why I'm an enfj.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but I have a feeling it does nothing to refute my point.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Brad Pitt - ISFP
Angie - ISTP with some serious serious childhood issues that makes her very compassionate.

I don't believe there's any way Brad could be a J. In his interviews, he has this habit of starting off saying something and not really know how to finish it and then ending up somewhere completely different. It's rambling, incoherent, and in the end you have no idea what the hell he just said.

Being on this site has made me completely re-think the way I type others. It's clear to me my previous methods were flawed ESPECIALLY in distinguishing Ss from Ns.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Brad Pitt - ISFP
Angie - ISTP with some serious serious childhood issues that makes her very compassionate.

I don't believe there's any way Brad could be a J. In his interviews, he has this habit of starting off saying something and not really know how to finish it and then ending up somewhere completely different. It's rambling, incoherent, and in the end you have no idea what the hell he just said.

Being on this site has made me completely re-think the way I type others. It's clear to me my previous methods were flawed ESPECIALLY in distinguishing Ss from Ns.

I'll get back to you on the whys once the thoughts come together because he is such an odd case, but typing Pitt as an isfj makes the most sense.

AJ I agree with.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay.......I say ISFP for Pitt now. I'm not sure why I thought ISTP. I think it's because he's rather cardboard at times.

Angelina -ESTP. The whole humanitarian thing just feels like a fame-mongering tactic. She seems like an ESTP at their worst - manipulative, impulsive, and lacking any feeling of morality.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Shame on me for having better things to do than look at Jolie with any discrimination. estp, definitely.

isfp can be justified, but I think whatever he projects comes across/may be interpreted as aloofness derived from a dom thru tert T function.

The slipper would fit though.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZemqIwZ6oug"]...[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZtRhF8YukA"]...[/YOUTUBE]

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
whaaaaat? lol come on, he's an ENFP! i thought this was universally accepted lol

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP 7w6 So/Sx.

Angelina: ESTP 6w7 Sx/Sp.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Okay, you guys who are saying Brad Pitt is an NF...why what I don't even...