• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Angelina Jolie's type

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
:shock:

... this has to be a trick...

You can't just give up like that. Who are you and what have you done with Economica?!

... Care to count the INXJs lined up to eat me alive at the first ambiguous whiff of hypocrisy? ;)

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think she's an ESTP as well, my friend thinks she's an ENTP (which I could see as possible, but not likely).

I generally think it's hard to type actors/actresses unless you see enough footage of them being themselves and out of character, which in her case applies.

It's more fun to type directors and writers because you get more insight on how they think.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Angelina Jolie is a classic crazy ENFJ chick. She's into wacked out over the top love (like carrying vials of her lover's blood around the neck), and she thinks she is saving the world by traveling to third world counties and collecting kids of different color.

And when did you ever see an ESTP raising a ruckus about cruelty/injustice/poverty in some forsaken corner of the world (unless it is for shameless self promotion)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
may I be even more fantastical and suggest she is ENTP or what that be too much for our imaginations and probably hormones to take lol

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Angelina Jolie is ENFP

Rosanne is the typical female ESTP.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
uhh...i'm gonna have to agree with her...she's got a point.

I never got the attraction to Angelina Jolie. She always looked like Jon Voight with tits to me. There are TONS of better looking women in Hollywood. I think the "the crazy factor" is what attracted people to her originally (started off with her kissing her brother), then it went mainstream, and now it's considered hip to have hots for that tranny.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
interesting...

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hot in hackers and then never again!!!!!!!!! Have you never seen 'Wanted'?! I really liked her before it was hip when she was in Gia so there...

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Hot in hackers and then never again!!!!!!!!! Have you never seen 'Wanted'?! I really liked her before it was hip when she was in Gia so there...
Nope, I try to stay away from movies like that.

It got pretty hip when she was in Gia.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
loved her in gia!
that's when i first saw her...really hot...haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't care about hip...and she's NOT a tranny
guys and girls are just attracted to a different sort...i think a feminine woman...would be more attracted to a woman with masculine energy...and she's got that i think...but in a pretty package