• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Angelina Jolie's type

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm gonna say ESTJ, as she's very take charge right?

hahahahahahaha that's exactly "YOUR" type!!!

... and she's in your sign.... lol

Actually I think she is ENTJ. She's ET and In-Charge but she's not a P, too much issues with being rigid and a control freak. She certainly use Se, though.

So she is ENTJ.

And she's not my sign, she is a Gemini.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

this is a good one to analyze too

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
olololol honestly, where did you get that?

Read, the press. Read biographies. Everything is there. She was and still be the hard-headed bad girl of Hollywood. She has a difficult temperament, has and always had strong insecurities, is controlling in relationships, has a strong need for security. And, yes, misgiving, paranoid, flippant. Typing her ENFJ just because she is "a social activist" and "loves her children" is like typing George Clooney (another ENTJ) as ENFJ because he is "charming" or a 3w2 because he is "succesfull": it's bullshit.

Watch the vid posted by Lady X: she is very anxious, insecure, questionning. And she's rational and hard-headed, a bad girl. She's a cp 6 who integrated in 9 throughout the years. But she still misgiving and insecure. She's a compulsive personality and follow her ambition, not social norms. She's a Te dom, absoulutely not an Fe-dom or a 3.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Read, the press. Read biographies. Everything is there. She was and still be the hard-headed bad girl of Hollywood. She has a difficult temperament, has and always had strong insecurities, is controlling in relationships, has a strong need for security. And, yes, misgiving, paranoid, flippant. Typing her ENFJ just because she is "a social activist" and "loves her children" is like typing George Clooney (another ENTJ) as ENFJ because he is "charming" or a 3w2 because he is "succesfull": it's bullshit.

Watch the vid posted by Lady X: she is very anxious, insecure, questionning. And she's rational and hard-headed, a bad girl. She's a cp 6 who integrated in 9 throughout the years. But she still misgiving and insecure. She's a compulsive personality and follow her ambition, not social norms. She's a Te dom, absoulutely not an Fe-dom or a 3.

I guess you're referring to Andrew Morton's biography. Most of it seems to be pure PR.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, I also guessed ESTJ here initially as well, kind of like how I also guessd ISFJ for Rianna (ESFJ), against the opium of the masses for ISFP. I was closer to ENTJ than the various ESTP bandwagon clowns on this show. It looks like I'm better than average at this silly game!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess you're referring to Andrew Morton's biography. Most of it seems to be pure PR.

No, I've never read it. It's not necessary since every informed sources mentioned theses chracteristics.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love Jolie. She reminds me of my ESTP friend. I feel like Angelina uses all her functions, so a well-developed, albeit kind of mentally unstable, one.

elcie

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I thought she was an NF type

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought she was an NF type

I was reading some posts by no other than David Kiersey himself over the past few days on this very topic. He spent some time researching the topic, looking at her interviews etc. is convinced that she is an NF. Basically, he says that Hollywood is has a very SP culture and that's where she grew up so while she might appear to be an SP, she actually is not.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wasn't assuming that because she was a sensor, I was assuming that because she was specifically SP. I tend to assume that SJ's are reasonably intelligent because they have good memories and evaluate things against standards. I assume NP's are intelligent because they can see patterns in things. I assume NJ's are intelligent because they can see things from different perspectives.

I believe she could be an ESTP, I was just not expecting an ESTP to be able to mask their general lack of higher processes so well.
(I might be a little biased against them because I'm an INFJ, and I'm obviously going to expect that an ESTP is disgusting and insane. It's just natural for me to do so.)

However, I assume that SP's just perceive and react to what's obviously going on around them, and can't think ahead without great effort. They don't even value or process things, they just react. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I just personally couldn't respect or like anyone who behaved that way.

Having researched her more completely, I believe she might be ESTP, but am impressed by her ability to pretend to appear reasonably sociable and humane for the length of the interview. I had no idea they were that good. Now I can see how they would make good con men. I just expect SP's to be the people who run around starting fights, learning to read later than other people, and lacking the ability to pay attention in class. I also expected them to be good at sports, working with tools, and dealing with a situation using the resources at hand.

You got alot to learn about SP ; ) inferior Se for the win.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I was reading some posts by no other than David Kiersey himself over the past few days on this very topic. He spent some time researching the topic, looking at her interviews etc. is convinced that she is an NF. Basically, he says that Hollywood is has a very SP culture and that's where she grew up so while she might appear to be an SP, she actually is not.

I say she is an sfp based on her quotes such as everyday we choose who we are by how we define ourselves which is fi because it is staying true to your values .she does not believe in regrets. I heard she was a control freak. Another saying is that what nourishes me can also destroy me which sounds ni se to me. In conclusion , I think xSFP fi subtype

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can see ISTP. I don't see her as extroverted at all. I've read some of her interviews and she comes at things fairly logically. I read once that she said she couldn't decide between two lovers and then she thought about it and dumped both. The thinking was: if I love two, I love neither enough. That is pretty T decision making.

I think she is a counterphobic 6 that has integrated to some 9 qualities. She's talked about not knowing where to put her passion/fight. I also think this accounts for her control freak/anxiousness. She has a restlessness about her. Very 6.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In socionics, they say ESFp can appear very T like or ESTp like to an ILI-INTp (INTJ).

linn

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w4
I swear if she took the test she'd get ENFP, she's a Feeler with a good head on shoulders, vibrant warm personality, obvious big picture, full of ideas mentality - humanitarian work, wedding with kids painting on the dress and so on, just my two cents.