• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Claire Danes

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Eh, she seems ISFP or INFP. Definitely IFP. Very awkward...the downcast eyes, the "uhhs" and "you knows", the loss for words.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Eh, she seems ISFP or INFP. Definitely IFP. Very awkward...the downcast eyes, the "uhhs" and "you knows", the loss for words.

I'm thinking ISFP, though it's just a hunch.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I was never entirely convinced on the Introvert front. She describes herself as Extrovert on Letterman: YouTube - Claire Danes on letterman show which although not proof of E on itself, I really do think she may well be an extrovert.

ENFP.

Maybe. But she says that she was a natural extrovert because she liked to act and dance. If that's a sign of extroversion, then everyone in acting must be an extrovert.

She has that same gawkishness that Gwyneth Paltrow has, and she's typed here as INFP.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Maybe. But she says that she was a natural extrovert because she liked to act and dance. If that's a sign of extroversion, then everyone in acting must be an extrovert.

She has that same gawkishness that Gwyneth Paltrow has, and she's typed here as INFP.

Maybe. Gwyneth is definitely IxFP.

If not E, Claire is probably ISFP, maybe INFP.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
She likes fucking with people's perceptions and expectations of her. I can't say that's strictly an INFP behavior. I can say I've done that.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think that fact that she's evidently very intelligent and likes to mess around with people's perceptions of her makes her very hard to type. IxFP.

MBTI Type
ENTP
But then, you evidently think most celebrities are very intelligent.