• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gargoyles Cast

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Well, since I have been watching the cartoons the past days; I thought I could start a thread about it.

Kay so, here my first attempt of typing others. Feel free to discuss how off I was and what you might see different.

Goliath: xSxx
Brooklyn: ExFx
Broadway: ESFP
Lexington: xSxJ
Hudson: xNFJ
Bronx: xxFx
Angela: ESFx
Elisa: ISTJ

Xanathos: maybe something like xNTP
Owen: INTJ
Fox: ESFJ

Demona: ISFx

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
I'm confused,... Are you typing fictional characters?

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I'm confused,... Are you typing fictional characters?
Yes I am. That's what this area is for, no? Typing fictional characters or actors, musicians etc.

Here, maybe it helps if I post a picture of those guys. Just to create less confusion.

GargoylesComic3.jpg

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't remember almost anithing of it... Goliath is an ESTJ is'nt it?

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
thanks.
clockwise from the human: ISTJ, ISTJ, ISTJ, ISFJ, INFP, ISTJ, ISTJ, ESFJ
So you mean Elisa, Brooklyn, Hudson, Broadway, Lex, Angela, Goliath and Bronx?

Hm, maybe I should name the people for some of you.

pic_1200511603_1.gif

From the left, back: Hudson (old guy), Goliath (middle, blue one), Broadway (the chubby, turquise),
From the left, front: Bronx (dog), Lexington (small, dark yellow), Brooklyn (red with white hair)

gargoyles.jpg

From the left: Owen, Xanathos, Demona, Goliath (again), Elisa

And here we have Fox, Xanathos' wife.
fox.jpg

I don't remember almost anithing of it... Goliath is an ESTJ is'nt it?
Well, could be. The only thing I am quite sure of is the S. The other is a little hard to tell for me right now.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure about the cast in the cartoon, but I'm absolutely positive that real-life gargoyles are ISFPs.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I'm not sure about the cast in the cartoon, but I'm absolutely positive that real-life gargoyles are ISFPs.
Now I am curious to know why you think that. Feel like explaining further? I would be quite interested. It would even still be on topic. :D

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Because they just sit there and do nothing.
Well, theoretically they do something. They protect, that is their purpose. I am not sure yet if ISFPs do that. But nice input. :D

Anyways, I am curious if some more people wanna try guessing. Tho, I am not too sure how many people here actually know the Gargs series. But I was / am willing to give it a shot.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fine then. ISFJ.

And Jean-Luc Picard is an ENTJ, whichever gargoyle that is.

Will Riker is an ESTP, whichever gargoyle that is.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
Anyways, I am curious if some more people wanna try guessing. Tho, I am not too sure how many people here actually know the Gargs series. But I was / am willing to give it a shot.

It's been too many years since I have seen this show... I never really thought psycho-typing a cartoon character would be all that informative, because they aren't real!... Unless you're typing the actor doing the character voice, or the artists responsible for the series.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Well, personally I type cartoon or other fictional characters because I can relate to some of them or because they impress me by their personality traits or whatever. So it is useful for me to know what kind of people they are.
With this information I could look for people who are alike or also compare people I already know with those characters. It is basically one of the many forms I use to do researches and gather informations.

I do understand if some people think it is useless or whatever if I type fictional characters though. But I am interested in learning more and I always try to collect as much information as possible.

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I LOVED THIS SHOW. :wubbie: Used to watch it ALL the time when I was a kid.

Anyways, I need to think about this for awhile. Will return to this thread. :D

dimane

Goliath: ISTJ
Brooklyn: ISFP
Broadway: ESTP
Lexington: xNTP lot OF Si
Hudson: ESTJ
Bronx: xxFx
Angela: ESFJ
Elisa: ESTJ sexy

Xanathos: maybe something like xNTP balanced
Owen: INTJ