• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jennifer Aniston

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I really find her difficult to type, but I'd say ESFP.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Too controlled to be ESFP, in my opinion.
ESFJ?

Usehername

On a mission
IxxJ who can act (i.e. turn it on for the camera). In serious interviews she's far more contained and thoughtful.

Her F seems either small/balanced, or quite muted from the public in the way an INFJ might do it.

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
ISFJ. As far as her role in Friends, I could never see her as introverted, until I saw someone in another thread mention ISFJ, and I think that's her real type. She's not the overly chatty type...

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't she is nearly as much like her character on Friends as people suppose her to be. I agree that she seems introverted and a lot less bubbly than her characters. Her sense of humor is not the usual xSFJ cheese either; she can be pretty sarcastic and blunt. I don't get any impression of strong Fe.

She's also not that "traditionally" feminine. Her style is really clean and simple and fuss-free. All of this says ISTP woman to me.

Usehername

On a mission
I don't she is nearly as much like her character on Friends as people suppose her to be. I agree that she seems introverted and a lot less bubbly than her characters. Her sense of humor is not the usual xSFJ cheese either; she can be pretty sarcastic and blunt. I don't get any impression of strong Fe.

She's also not that "traditionally" feminine. Her style is really clean and simple and fuss-free. All of this says ISTP woman to me.

Hmmm... she's still a Fe user in that one, though. (I do think ISTP is closer than most people in this thead, IMO.)

What about an IxTJ? Then she's an Fi user with Fi in tertiary mode, which is quite in line with how she emotes in the interviews where she doesn't have to put on some performance.

I think ISTx fits well.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmmm... she's still a Fe user in that one, though. (I do think ISTP is closer than most people in this thead, IMO.)

What about an IxTJ? Then she's an Fi user with Fi in tertiary mode, which is quite in line with how she emotes in the interviews where she doesn't have to put on some performance.

Yeah, I could see ISTJ. She doesn't really have the free spirit SP thing going on.

Psychdigg

Jennifer Annistons somatotype is Endomorph: 5.0 Mesomorph: 2.0 Ectomorph: 4.0

According to the chart below she is squarely in the INFP area.

wpad5994d6_05.jpg

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I dare anyone to waste a few moments of their life watching one of her soulless, cardboard fucking dry movies.

istj's really the only viable option.

Psychdigg

Candylandjoe:

Such hatred. You don't want to claim Jenny in your INFP clan? You're attitude seems more T than F.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Candylandjoe:

Such hatred. You don't want to claim Jenny in your INFP clan? You're attitude seems more T than F.

Someone recently remarked offline that I'm a dominant right-brained individual.

In this case, I have no emotional connection to the words I'd entered.

Upsetting someone is a risk I like to take and take often because this forum has so many places to post (that aren't in threads in which I post) that what seems to generate interesting conversation is when people of completely different (hopefully opposite) viewpoints attempt to refute my statements out of an initial emotional hook.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
ISXJ sounds about right.