• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jennifer Aniston

Psychdigg

Jennifer Aniston seem very adaptable and easy to get along with. She's probably too accommodating. She may take boring roles but that isn't to be confused with who she is.
The biggest mistake you can make is to start typing actors based on their "characters".

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The biggest mistake you can make is to start typing actors based on their "characters".

I disagree, not solely based on the fact that actors tend to pick roles that they can just run with/shadow, but the title of the film, the concept, supporting cast, everything that's packed away in the picnic basket and how the entirety of it all reaches back, entrenches itself into their realities is much more telling/relevant than you might presume.

From what I've noticed, she chooses predominantly beta-loaded films (infp, istj, estp, enfj). Moreover, there's a certain comfort level she exhibits in being directive, giving orders, thus istj makes the most sense (along with other factors).

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Isn't she the one who's always needy, whiney, ring-obsessed, etc etc? She seems like the "traditional" girly-girl Sex In the City type of woman. And she doesn't seem to be all that active with the public. She just does her projects and goes about her business.

ISFJ.

Psychdigg

Candylandjoe:

Choice of movies and characters depends on too many factors that are not tied to personality. Advice of agents who want their clients working and earning commissions.
Financial state of the actor. Available screen-plays. Competition for roles.

Liesl

I'm not sure what Jennifer Aniston's type is but she sure seems like an F in this particular clip, doesn't she?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBske9kqfm8"]Letterman Clip[/YOUTUBE]

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say ESFJ

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
She's an F or at least wants to project an F. I remember when Kimberly Stewart downed her Jennifer told a magazine she cried over it and Kim apologized to her. To me T's would let that roll off their backs not be all sad eyes.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, she's sooo ISTJ. I need to dig up an article I read about her from Elle Magazine where her best friend interviewed her & wrote the story.

Psychdigg

Orange-Appled:

You just don't want to think you have anything in common with Jennifer (INFP).

But I would like to see the article you are referring to.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Orange-Appled:

:hi: Explain how she's an N and that might help some people see her as infp

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Orange-Appled:

I rather like her in interviews, despite her constant release of mundane, stiff movies :D.

I do remember from the article her friend stating that she has an amazing memory for details and facts. There were other comments that highly suggested she is Si-dom. I can see ISFJ as a possibility, but she generally strikes me as a Thinking type. I think ISTJ with strong tert-Fi.

Oh wait...here we go (google people! google!). I'll start you with the first page, and then you can pull up the rest from this gallery: Your #1 Source for Jennifer Aniston Source Photos - Elle - September 2009

First page: Your #1 Source for Jennifer Aniston Source Photos: Click image to close this window

Liesl

I rather like her in interviews, despite her constant release of mundane, stiff movies :D.

I do remember from the article her friend stating that she has an amazing memory for details and facts. There were other comments that highly suggested she is Si-dom. I can see ISFJ as a possibility, but she generally strikes me as a Thinking type. I think ISTJ with strong tert-Fi.

Oh wait...here we go (google people! google!). I'll start you with the first page, and then you can pull up the rest from this gallery: Your #1 Source for Jennifer Aniston Source Photos - Elle - September 2009

First page: Your #1 Source for Jennifer Aniston Source Photos: Click image to close this window
This is a really helpful article for typing Aniston. Thanks, OrangeAppled.

I could see ISTJ with a high Fi, but I could also see INFP with a high Si.

I read an article once where a friend said she shoots "straight from the heart" and "can empathize with anybody."

EDIT: Yeah, her movies always make me feel so depressed.

Liesl

Here are some quotes from other close friends of Jennifer Aniston's:

Courteney Cox:
She’s a very deep person. She’s had a complex life and it’s not just been easy, which makes her extremely compassionate. Jennifer’s been through so many things, with relationships and family, things that have made her stronger. But she also has tremendous feelings. That’s what makes her so interesting. We kind of have a pact. If anything ever bothers us, we don’t hold it in for one second. Bottom line is that I trust her implicitly and the reason why I love her so much is that I feel very safe with her. Always.”

“Jennifer can be a little distracted. Like her Character (Rachel). But she’s so warm and funny. It’s impossible not to like this girl.”

“Jennifer is going to be an amazing mom. She has a huge, huge heart. You never have to wonder where you stand with her. She’s completely loyal. Even if she disagrees with you, she stands behind you. I think all those things will make her a great mom. They sure make her a great friend. I love, love, love her.”

“I never have to say, ‘Are you mad?’ and she doesn’t have to say, ‘Are you upset with me?’”

“She’s one of the most loving, caring people I know. No matter what’s going on with me, I know I can talk to her, and she would never judge.”

Lisa Kudrow:
“Jennifer is just one big throbbing heart to me. Because she’s all emotional and feeling and support. She’s right there with you. Even if you came to her and said: ‘I’ve accidentally killed someone.’ She’d say, ‘Honey, it’s not your fault. It couldn’t have been your fault.’ Just that kind of loyal, unconditional support and love is just who she is to me.”

“Jennifer is way more spiritual than me. Sometimes I think she would have been a great Phoebe.”

“She’s very emotional, spiritual, loving and supportive, whatever you say, she’s going to find a way to support you with it.”

“Jennifer is all about love. Whatever you’re doing, whatever you’re wearing, she loves it. If you hate your dress, she’ll say, ‘But wow, look at your hair!’ She’s good through and through, and that comes out.”

“She’s just a good person and she has a huge heart.”

“No matter what’s going on, she is always tuned to you.”

Kristin Hahn:
“She finds joy and beauty in small things. She gets excited by a flower in her backyard. Most people let the gardener take care of that stuff. She is so grateful for what she’s experiencing; that’s why none of her friends resents her success. It’s so easy to get lazy when you have everything at your fingertips, but I think that’s why she and Brad hooked up. Each will make sure the other doesn’t get lazy when it comes to the important things that matter when you’re 80 and no one gives a crap. They challenge each other to have real intimacy, as opposed to getting away with what the world allows them to get away with.”

Quotes about Jennifer

Liesl

At this point, I see more Fi than Fe. What do y'all think?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hm on the quotes.

I think Kudrow, with her lack of facial expression above the mouth, is probably intp.

aniston, though, god. Somebody have some teen mags to pull lines from? I want to consider the types of, and perceptions, of those three before going against istj.

Having sex with her would be like being with ann coulter, which, in turn, is skeletor. Not possible. Not for this infp. Call it typologyism if you want.

Liesl

Hm on the quotes.

I think Kudrow, with her lack of facial expression above the mouth, is probably intp.

aniston, though, god. Somebody have some teen mags to pull lines from? I want to consider the types of, and perceptions, of those three before going against istj.

Having sex with her would be like being with ann coulter, which, in turn, is skeletor. Not possible. Not for this infp. Call it typologyism if you want.
I see Kudrow as IxTP. INTP is a definite possibility.
And as for Courteney Cox, ISTJ.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I'm still getting ISxJ....ISTJ women can come off extremely loyal and caring to their friends. We need to remember the pull of gender roles for SJ women.

Quite bluntly, she's simply not odd enough to be an INFP.....I mean, can you really see her as, say, a female Johnny Depp? I can't....

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
Looking at those quotes from her friends? I could never imagine ISTJ female being described (in such detail!) like that. Loyal? Yes. Big warm and fuzzies? No. The woman is an F; I think that we have gotten into the "let's over-think a celebrity's personality type" part of the thread. I will lol heartily if someone starts to suggest ENTJ or something ridiculous like that just so the debate will never end...

[end/short rant]