• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jennifer Aniston

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Looking at those quotes from her friends? I could never imagine ISTJ female being described (in such detail!) like that.

The reality is that the quotes represent perspectives from women of different types under (likely) varied circumstances.

Moreover, people tend not to tell the truth.

Especially those who spend plenty of time in the spotlight.

Someone shoves a tape recorder under your mouth then unexpectedly shoots you a series of questions regarding a coworker. Are you really going to say anything revealing?

"Things weren't the same after I caught Jennifer fingering her butthole in her dressing room mirror."

I'm going to keep up the stubbornly rigid Te and stand by istj, even though I now realize the quotes were of the more intimate sort.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Looking at those quotes from her friends? I could never imagine ISTJ female being described (in such detail!) like that. Loyal? Yes. Big warm and fuzzies? No. The woman is an F; I think that we have gotten into the "let's over-think a celebrity's personality type" part of the thread. I will lol heartily if someone starts to suggest ENTJ or something ridiculous like that just so the debate will never end...

[end/short rant]

I'm an "F" and no friend or acquaintance of mine would describe me as "Big warm & fuzzies". I think you're stuck on the stereotyping part of the thread.

I can concede to ISFJ, but in no way is she INFP. Still, the problem is her own actual quotes, not quotes about her, do not come off as fuzzy Fe.

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm an "F" and no friend or acquaintance of mine would describe me as "Big warm & fuzzies". I think you're stuck on the stereotyping part of the thread.

I certainly didn't imply that all F's behave in that way. I was identifying her as an F by comparing the given quotes to what is usually described as an ISTJ's demeanor. Is an individual described as:

one big throbbing heart to me. Because she’s all emotional and feeling and support. She’s right there with you.

more likely to have auxiliary Te or dominant or auxiliary Fe? I understand that they may have been painting Jennifer Aniston in the best light, but if she wasn't nearly as "Fe" as the words suggest, why not compliment her in a different way? Additionally, these are words coming from women typed as INTP (Kudrow) and ISTJ (Cox) earlier in the thread. Assuming both of these types aren't completely off the mark, why would two T women gush excessively about the stereotypically-F sounding qualities of another woman if they don't really exist to that extent? That doesn't seem right to me.

So, essentially my argument is that while F is being spelled out (to me) in bright red letters, I can't see much justification for T other than she doesn't seem to be very emotionally forthcoming in extremely public situations. I see ISFJ.