• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

George W Bush

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Good point--anyone who makes it to the highest office of power in the nation (and probably the world) is going to be at least reasonably intelligent--do you guys have any idea how competitive running for president is? Nobody that gets that far into the power structure of a country this big and powerful is a moron.*

*except Reagan

I don't think Bush is retarded, but I meet a dozen people each day who are smarter than he is.

He didn't get into office on his own merit. He was a drunk well into his middle age, before he found Jesus and sobered up. Then his pappy hooked him with a government job, since apparently private sector wasn't Dubya's thing (he ran a bunch of business into the ground).

Anyway, my impression of Dubya is that he is a pleasant guy. He seems friendly and personable, and doesn't take himself too seriously.

But boy did he make a shitty president.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dubya seems to have all the classic ESTP traits to me.

Yes, it's Palin who is the "blatant ESFJ", not Dubya.

I think a lot of people get thrown off with that whole Dubya and Jesus connection.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
i doubt that, blue gandhi. no logic in him. and edgar is right, he didn't get into office on his own merit. i'm sure his puppeteers had a blast make him take the blame for all their decisions.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
i doubt that, blue gandhi. no logic in him. and edgar is right, he didn't get into office on his own merit. i'm sure his puppeteers had a blast make him take the blame for all their decisions.

Being elected governor of Texas twice and being an executive in the private sector are considered big positives in terms of experience by the voting populace.

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
An ESTP with substance abuse issues and Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, I think so.

That's one of the reasons why I decided to vote for Obama. I figured it's better to have a non-ESTP mend ESTP fuck ups. That and Palin pick sealed the deal. ESFJs soccer moms do enough damage with SUVs. I'd hate to see what one can do with a nuclear arsenal.

Edgar thinks Hillary Clinton lacks vision and then bashes Sarah Palin. I'm suspecting Edgar may be sexist.

However, I will agree that Sarah Palin makes my stomach turn.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
Edgar thinks Hillary Clinton lacks vision and then bashes Sarah Palin. I'm suspecting Edgar may be sexist.

However, I will agree that Sarah Palin makes my stomach turn.

you seriously consider any N male sexist?

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

I think Condi Rice is awesome. She is brilliant and competent. Sure, I'm not too fond of some of the alliances that she has made, but I would still vote for her if she ran for President.

Now that I have established that I am not a sexist (by your definition), I would like to reiterate my opinion that Hillary is a vile bitch whose biggest life achievement is marrying Bill. She is Yoko Ono of American politics.