• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

George W Bush

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Anyone who thinks he is a moron doesn't pay much attention.
What a horrifically unacceptable attitude. I find it very offensive to reply to my comment in a matter that is - impersonal, indirect, vague,impartial and has accomplished nothing. You haven't even expressed an opinion, stated a fact or otherwise. You aren't anymore knowledgeable for dismissing someone.

You had a chance to backup what you said - and to school those not in the know accordingly. You failed. Even an ENTP which is a type I loathe, has not festered to the point of NOT schooling the ignorant. - Quit frankly, by this point I don't like you either. Kiss my blacklist.

And because I've been paying attention -

1. Nukular.
2. Bushisms
3. He looks like a monkey.
4. He dodged the shoe.
5. Whatever happened to Afghanistan?!
6. Irac was unnecessary.
7. Bush is a war monger.
8. Bush was the end all ambassador of the US to the world, and he failed with his cocky attitude.
9. Bush is unbecoming of a President in both speech, mannerism.
10. Bush be damned, his cabinet was just as bad as he was.

The first four are grounds to call him a moron, the rest were just a bonus for my amusement.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
What a horrifically unacceptable attitude. I find it very offensive to reply to my comment in a matter that is - impersonal, indirect, vague,impartial and has accomplished nothing. You haven't even expressed an opinion, stated a fact or otherwise. You aren't anymore knowledgeable for dismissing someone.

Yes, because saying "we can all agree he's a moron" accomplished SO MUCH.

You had a chance to backup what you said - and to school those not in the know accordingly. You failed. Even an ENTP which is a type I loathe, has not festered to the point of NOT schooling the ignorant. - Quit frankly, by this point I don't like you either. Kiss my blacklist.

Oh well. Guess I'll go hang myself, since I have no reason to go on living now.

And because I've been paying attention -

1. Nukular.
2. Bushisms
3. He looks like a monkey.
4. He dodged the shoe.

1. He just says that to piss you off.
2. A lot of very intelligent people make frequent mistakes when engaged in public speaking.
3. Completely irrelevant to whether someone is moron or not.
4. This would be #1 for reasons why he's NOT a moron. He's got good reflexes/dodging skills.

Since you admitted the rest are irrelevant, I won't bother to respond tho those. You could have gotten all of that off a poster somebody was holding at an anti-Bush rally, so a complete fail on convincing me that you have been paying attention. :newwink:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bush isn't a moron; he's just a very poor extemporaneous speaker. (Aren't Se doms supposed to be good at that, btw?)

He scored 1260 or whatnot on his SATs and he did manage to get through Yale, albeit with a C average. I suppose it's a little easier to get in when your daddy is head of the CIA, but if he was honestly a complete idiot, he would not have gotten through it.

I don't think he was a particularly good president, but he's honestly not an idiot. A lot of his public mannerisms are faked for the sake of pandering to the demographic where he scores the highest ratings--good old southern, traditional values conservatives. It shows that he's in touch with the common man, apparently.

These people are generally distrustful of government and men in suits ordering them around, so they feel much safer having "one of their own" in the white house. It's calculated for a reason--if you think he's a total moron for his public speaking mistakes, then you're not part of the demographic his public persona is designed to reach, anyway.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Speaking of Hillary. That woman is an abomination - an INTJ with no vision aside from a drive to be in power. I am so fucking glad she will never become President.

No vision? Just because you don't happen to agree with her vision doesn't mean that she has no vision. :doh:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, because saying "we can all agree he's a moron" accomplished SO MUCH.

Oh well. Guess I'll go hang myself, since I have no reason to go on living now.

1. He just says that to piss you off.
2. A lot of very intelligent people make frequent mistakes when engaged in public speaking.
3. Completely irrelevant to whether someone is moron or not.
4. This would be #1 for reasons why he's NOT a moron. He's got good reflexes/dodging skills.

Since you admitted the rest are irrelevant, I won't bother to respond tho those. You could have gotten all of that off a poster somebody was holding at an anti-Bush rally, so a complete fail on convincing me that you have been paying attention. :newwink:

I don't think Bush is a moron at all. He's just a self-absorbed asshole.

heart

heart on fire
Bush isn't a moron; he's just a very poor extemporaneous speaker. (Aren't Se doms supposed to be good at that, btw?)

He scored 1260 or whatnot on his SATs and he did manage to get through Yale, albeit with a C average. I suppose it's a little easier to get in when your daddy is head of the CIA, but if he was honestly a complete idiot, he would not have gotten through it.

I don't think he was a particularly good president, but he's honestly not an idiot. A lot of his public mannerisms are faked for the sake of pandering to the demographic where he scores the highest ratings--good old southern, traditional values conservatives. It shows that he's in touch with the common man, apparently.

These people are generally distrustful of government and men in suits ordering them around, so they feel much safer having "one of their own" in the white house. It's calculated for a reason--if you think he's a total moron for his public speaking mistakes, then you're not part of the demographic his public persona is designed to reach, anyway.

Yes. This.

I'm just a common man, drive a common van, my dog ain't got a ped-i-gree. :D

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe the uncomfortable speaking style is a sign of introversion?

How about this? Would an ESTP get distracted easily when doing something they wouldn't want to be doing (in other words, when they'd rather be doing something else)?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Maybe the uncomfortable speaking style is a sign of introversion?

How about this? Would an ESTP get distracted easily when doing something they wouldn't want to be doing (in other words, when they'd rather be doing something else)?

I think it is possible that W. is an introvert. He may have chosen politics just because that's what his entire family does.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
And in case anyone wants to accuse me of being partisan, I would also point out how silly it was if anyone tried to say Bill Clinton is stupid too. There's a reason these guys get to positions of power, and it ain't all luck.
Is there a Skip to Jeffster's Informed, Reasonable Opinion Button?

As for his type, I think SP, but the E/I and T/F are hard to figure with him.
Agreed. ISTP. Dead giveaways are the nicknames and differences between private and public speaking (coarse, effortless/affected, halting).

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
No vision? Just because you don't happen to agree with her vision doesn't mean that she has no vision. :doh:

What was her vision? Aside from an insatiable quest for power and pandering to popular opinions?

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not even close to the "most stupid." Probably the most effective executive the Texas Rangers had, and one of the most effective (and well-liked) governors that Texas has ever had, and elected twice as president of the United States.

And in case anyone wants to accuse me of being partisan, I would also point out how silly it was if anyone tried to say Bill Clinton is stupid too. There's a reason these guys get to positions of power, and it ain't all luck.

Let's be honest here, Jeffster. If it wasn't for his daddy, Dubya would be a Subway customer service operator.

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

Seems to me all this social engineering did was work against him.

[Edit] C'mon, Americans are dumb, but not THAT dumb.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I vote ESFJ too, because only an ESFJ would be comfortable acting and pretending to be a buffoon for 8 years. Just look at mercury and his rediculus blue man avatar!! what the hell goes on in those ESFJ heads anyway?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha they seem to have this really goofy sense of humor, but it's cute a lot of the time.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not even close to the "most stupid." Probably the most effective executive the Texas Rangers had, and one of the most effective (and well-liked) governors that Texas has ever had, and elected twice as president of the United States.

Good point--anyone who makes it to the highest office of power in the nation (and probably the world) is going to be at least reasonably intelligent--do you guys have any idea how competitive running for president is? Nobody that gets that far into the power structure of a country this big and powerful is a moron.*

*except Reagan

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
He's an ExSP monkey. Thats as clear as day-light. Also i wouldin't be quick to conclude him as unintelligent. He's just very clumsy and haphazard mentally in Se manner, which shouldin't be confused with stupidity, which is a slight mental retardation.