• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jessica Alba

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
She is S.E.X.Y

and also ISFJ

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
She could easily be T as well. Not sure why Fi isn't blunt though. Most SPs can be blunt, more or less (maybe not blunt, but straightforward).

Anyhow, she just seemed to easily make some value oriented choices in her past. That's what stuck out to me. Even kind of impulsively went full gusto into Christian stuff the minute she met some people like that (granted, she was very young here too).

Alba has been intimate with the workings of sin since early childhood. “My parents weren’t religious,” she says. “But at 12, I started asking, ‘Why am I here? What’s the point of living?’ ” Alba was a military brat who clocked time in Mississippi and Texas before moving with her family to Pomona, California, which is famous for its low-rider cruising scene, the Hughes brothers, the annual strawberry crop, and not much else. Things were pretty much quiet until she ran into a few local born-again Christians.

It was all over after that. “I started going to church three days a week,” says Alba. “Stopped watching secular television—I couldn’t even watch Davey and Goliath.” Every day at 5 a.m., Alba woke up to pray; every time she stubbed her toe, she made sure she exclaimed, “Oh, darn!” While her parents dismissed her conversion as typical teen rebellion, she was memorizing the taxonomies of wickedness, the rankings of transgression, the phyla of the profane.

Later, she became disillusioned for some personal reasons. Her pastor and friends started saying she was "tempting" men with her looks. “I would go to the beach,” says Alba, “and my born-again friends would be like, ‘Your jeans are too tight! You’re tempting me!’ ” In church, her youth pastor forced Alba to wrap a sweater around her swelling posterior to hide her sin as he read from the Bible; soon the only stories she could relate to were those of Bathsheba and Jezebel. .

She also left for having her own ideals (this could be T or F.. I'm just gonna point it out anyhow):

Alba also vehemently disagreed with the church's condemnation of premarital sex and homosexuality and was bothered by the lack of strong female role models in the Bible. "I thought it was a nice guide, but it certainly wasn't how I was going to live my life."

Might help to point out that she doesn't get into the type of T arguments against religion.. she's still mindful of guidance, how to live her life. That's what she first disagrees on.

I'm still learning about typing so it helps when people explain to me ( basically I'm a toddler XD ). isfj wise it's hard to see. She just doesn't seem like someone who would let herself be used often. She's not a pushover basically & doesn't have a pleasant persona. This is probably from being viewed more as a sex object than an actress but I dunno. She does have a strong work ethic like an isfj though.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
That's strange. What website are you referring to? From the little I know about Jessica Alba, I cannot conceive of her being an ESTP. Like most of the other posters, I think that she's either ISFP or ISFJ.

One is Socionics.

KDude

I'm still learning about typing so it helps when people explain to me ( basically I'm a toddler XD ). isfj wise it's hard to see. She just doesn't seem like someone who would let herself be used often. She's not a pushover basically & doesn't have a pleasant persona. This is probably from being viewed more as a sex object than an actress but I dunno. She does have a strong work ethic like an isfj though.

It would be hard to type her without knowing her imo.. but i just see sort of Fi things. ISFJ could be similar, but she speaks in a self-referential manner so much, I can't help but recognize a rebellious SP in her.

I think there are ambitious girls who will do anything to be famous, and they think men in this business are used to women doing that. Contrary to how people may feel, I’ve never used my sexuality. That’s not part of it for me. When I’m in a meeting, I want to tell you why I’m an asset, how I’m a commodity, how I'm going to put asses in seats, not, ‘There’s a chance you’re going to be able to f*ck me.’ That’s never been my deal.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
ISFP.

Watched a few of her interviews, getting a strong Fi read (right brain introspection - feeling/value orientated) - she's pretty down to earth - not seeing any noticeable Ne use from her.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so