• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List (Merged)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ADDS: Billy Connolly (ENFP)
Kate Winslet (ENFJ)
Rivers Cuomo (INTJ)

CHANGES: Bob Dylan (ISFP->INFJ)

REMOVES: David Letterman (INTJ)

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Russell Crowe (ENTJ)

as one could tell from my avatar, i'd have no problem with him being ENTJ :D ...

but im not sure if i see it. could someone explain why they think he's ENTJ ?????

(and it has nothing to do with some belief of ENTJ never being a hollywood actor)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

theplacesyoullgo

Whoa, how is Tori Amos an INFJ? No way. I've been listening to the woman since I was literally 12, and she's a bona fide ENFP. Her extroversion isn't extremely apparent in some of her interviews (which, by the way, 90% of the time she comes across as annoying and subtly condescending as hell and makes me regret liking her ;)), but she absolutely feeds off others. Have you seen her live? She's one of the few musicians to do unpaid meet-and-greets before every single concert.

As a sidenote, I'm so disappointed that her music has been so disappointing since she had a kid and stopped working with her long-time guitarist (i.e. ten years ago). I used to get so pumped for her new releases, but not so much anymore.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Whoa, how is Tori Amos an INFJ? No way. I've been listening to the woman since I was literally 12, and she's a bona fide ENFP. Her extroversion isn't extremely apparent in some of her interviews (which, by the way, 90% of the time she comes across as annoying and subtly condescending as hell and makes me regret liking her ;)), but she absolutely feeds off others. Have you seen her live? She's one of the few musicians to do unpaid meet-and-greets before every single concert.

As a sidenote, I'm so disappointed that her music has been so disappointing since she had a kid and stopped working with her long-time guitarist (i.e. ten years ago). I used to get so pumped for her new releases, but not so much anymore.

Okay, point well made, I'm changing it. In my defence, she's flitted between the two before...

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ADDS: Catherine Zeta-Jones (ISTJ)

Alec Baldwin's type? I can see him as being anything, that's why he intrigues me.

Calista Flockhart: ISFP?
Harrison Ford: ISTP?
David Bowie: ISTP?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ
Marilyn Manson

ENFJ. When have you ever seen an INFJ put themselves out there in any real capacity? Even INFJ celebrities try to keep a pretty low profile. Someone saying they are "shy" does not make them an introvert. Many ENs aren't very outgoing in the traditional sense, but it is the attention to the external world that makes them extraverts. I agree that Fe and Ni are his two main functions and are very strong, except that Ni is auxillary. Manson wants to reach out to the public and deliver a message (Fe).

Calista Flockhart: ISFP?
Now she would be an example of an INFJ celebrity.

Cinnamon Sugar

MBTI Type
INFP
A couple of typings:

Bill O'Reilly (host of the Fox News show The O'Reilly Factor): ENTJ.
Keith Olbermann (host of the MSNBC show Countdown with Keith Olbermann): A NT of some sort. I doubt he's an ENTJ, so that leaves INTJ, INTP, or ENTP.

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
On the subject of Jennifer Lopez...I am going to type something very honest and odd, you may laugh at me, but I'm only being honest (albeit from the safety of an anonymous screenname).

I first heard of J-Lo when I was about 12 years old, I think. She was just getting her career started at the time. As far back as I can remember, I have to admit I always felt kind of drawn to her, especially in the Selena days, but after that too. I always felt that she would be a fun and interesting girl to hang out with, and I liked the energy and zest for life she seemed to have. I felt like if she wasn't a big star, and we were just hanging out in the Bronx, we could enjoy each other's company. It is certainly possible this is just some kind of celebrity crush or idealization I have, but there is some reason I felt this way.

So the reason I am making this post, aside from expressing myself, is to theorize that I just can't picture Jennifer to be an ESTP. Why, you ask? Well, look at this video for starters of her interviewing on Oprah:

YouTube - Jennifer Lopez on Oprah(P3)

She seems very emotional there, and in most of her interviews. The stuff she is saying in that interview just screams "F" to me. But saying she is an ESFP doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me either, because she doesn't really seem like the "in-the-moment" type either.

So, my theory, although I have no real proof on which I base this information, is that she is an ENFP. She seems to have the "inner-child" thing going. It would also explain why I as an INFJ found her personality interesting at an early age. Keep in mind this is simply a theory, I have no way of knowing what J-Lo actually is, and I doubt she has ever taken the test. But, this is simply my theory. So...J-Lo = ENFP...Is it possible?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
On the subject of Jennifer Lopez...I am going to type something very honest and odd, you may laugh at me, but I'm only being honest (albeit from the safety of an anonymous screenname).

I first heard of J-Lo when I was about 12 years old, I think. She was just getting her career started at the time. As far back as I can remember, I have to admit I always felt kind of drawn to her, especially in the Selena days, but after that too. I always felt that she would be a fun and interesting girl to hang out with, and I liked the energy and zest for life she seemed to have. I felt like if she wasn't a big star, and we were just hanging out in the Bronx, we could enjoy each other's company. It is certainly possible this is just some kind of celebrity crush or idealization I have, but there is some reason I felt this way.

So the reason I am making this post, aside from expressing myself, is to theorize that I just can't picture Jennifer to be an ESTP. Why, you ask? Well, look at this video for starters of her interviewing on Oprah:

YouTube - Jennifer Lopez on Oprah(P3)

She seems very emotional there, and in most of her interviews. The stuff she is saying in that interview just screams "F" to me. But saying she is an ESFP doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me either, because she doesn't really seem like the "in-the-moment" type either.

So, my theory, although I have no real proof on which I base this information, is that she is an ENFP. She seems to have the "inner-child" thing going. It would also explain why I as an INFJ found her personality interesting at an early age. Keep in mind this is simply a theory, I have no way of knowing what J-Lo actually is, and I doubt she has ever taken the test. But, this is simply my theory. So...J-Lo = ENFP...Is it possible?

Very interesting. How about ESFJ or ENFJ?

Watching the interview I do however agree with ENFP though. She reminds me of ENFP Gwen Stefani.

CHANGES: Jennifer Lopez (ESTP--->ENFP)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

See also:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/popular-culture-type/12981-dn-s-dead-celebrity-list.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/popular-culture-type/13803-dn-s-director-type-list.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/popular-culture-type/13672-dn-s-author-type-list-iii.html

ESTJ
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Courtney Cox

ESTP
Scarlett Johansson
Meat Loaf
Jack Nicholson
Bruce Willis
Hugh Hefner
Axl Rose
Charlize Theron
Mickey Rourke
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Lily Allen
Madonna
Ryan Reynolds
Jessica Alba
Joss Stone

ESFJ
Salma Hayek
Rene Zellweger
Jennifer Aniston
Kate Beckinsale
Halle Berry
Keira Knightley
Danny Glover
Adrien Brody
Greg Kinnear

ESFP
Cameron Diaz
Lindsay Lohan
Jack Black
Heather Graham
Justin Timberlake
Eva Longoria
Sienna Miller
Brittany Murphy
Leonardo DiCaprio
Paul McCartney
Pink
Elton John
Tom Jones
Will Ferrell
Colin Farrell
Hugh Jackman
John C Reilly

ISFP
Michael Jackson
Janet Jackson
Pierce Brosnan
Robert DeNiro
Ozzy Osbourne
Jon Bon Jovi
Barbara Streisand
Eric Clapton
Christina Aguilera
Richard Branson
Prince
Tom Waits
Rihanna
Sarah Chalke
Neil Young
Tom Petty
Janet Jackson

ISFJ
Michael Caine
Beyonce Knowles
Kurt Russell
Jim Broadbent
John Travolta
Vin Diesel

ISTP
Christian Bale
Clint Eastwood
Russell Crowe
Daniel Craig
Tom Cruise
Christopher Walken
Jeremy Irons
Jessica Biel
Billy Bob Thornton
Kevin Spacey
Rowan Atkinson
P J Harvey
Benicio del Toro
Brad Pitt

ISTJ
Anthony Hopkins
Bruce Springsteen
50 Cent
Chuck Norris
Catherine Zeta-Jones

INTJ
Cate Blanchett
Jodie Foster
Clive Owen
John Malkovich
Patrick Stewart
Whoopi Goldberg
Eminem
Trent Reznor
Jay-Z
Rivers Cuomo

INTP
Dustin Hoffman
Maty-Kate Olsen
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Woody Allen
Isaac Brock

INFP
Julia Roberts
Neil Diamond
Winona Ryder
Gwyneth Paltrow
Helena Bonham Carter
Simon Pegg
Tobey Maguire
Nick Cave
Stephen Colbert
Brian Molko
Bjork
Sarah McLachlan
Sean Penn
Daniel Day-Lewis
Joseph Fiennes
Claire Danes
Tim Roth
Julianne Moore
Leonard Cohen
James McAvoy
Kate Bush
Nicole Kidman
Adam Sandler
James Blunt
Robert Smith

INFJ
Evangeline Lilly
Jennifer Connelly
Feist
Edward Norton
Thandie Newton
Al Pacino
Ralph Fiennes
Liam Neeson
Richard Gere
Naomi Watts
Thom Yorke
Larry David
Ben Kingsley
Tilda Swinton
Calista Flockhart
Bob Dylan
Katie Holmes
Mischa Barton
Morrissey

ENFJ
Bono
Ben Stiller
Rachel Weisz
Sean Connery
Dick Van Dyke
Angelina Jolie
Tommy Lee Jones
Morgan Freeman
Ethan Hawke
Reese Witherspoon
Samuel L Jackson
Nicolas Cage
Natalie Portman
Stephen Fry
Ben Affleck
Kate Winslet
Marilyn Manson

ENFP
Ewan McGregor
Robin Williams
Alicia Silverstone
Penelope Cruz
Michael Moore
Nelly Furtado
Robert Downey Jr.
Sandra Bullock
Meg Ryan
Jude Law
Will Smith
Drew Barrymore
Jake Gyllenhaal
Martin Sheen
James McAvoy
Gwen Stefani
Tom DeLonge
Emma Thompson
Dave Grohl
Kanye West
Ryan Adams
Lionel Ritchie
Michael Sheen
Billy Connolly
Tori Amos
Jennifer Lopez
Uma Thurman

ENTP
Tom Hanks
Jon Stewart
Bruce Dickinson
Jeremy Clarkson
Matthew Perry
Sacha Baron Cohen
Hugh Laurie
Ricky Gervais
Sarah Silverman
Billie Joe Armstrong
Eddie Izzard
Willem Dafoe
Jeff Goldblum
Pete Wentz
Jim Carrey

ENTJ
George Clooney
William H. Macy
Gordon Ramsay
James Woods
Sigourney Weaver

Last edited:

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Eliza Dushku: ESFP?

I'd rather not add news personalities as I wouldn't really class them as "celebrities" per se. You wouldn't ask for their autograph, would you? :/

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Very interesting. How about ESFJ or ENFJ?

Watching the interview I do however agree with ENFP though. She reminds me of ENFP Gwen Stefani.

CHANGES: Jennifer Lopez (ESTP--->ENFP)

It's hard to tell for sure, but she really seems ENFP. Like I said, I think she really has the "inner-child" thing going on.

The adult world is often full of seriousness, obligations and rigidity. I guess that's why I like someone who contrasts that with an inner child feeling and a good sense of humor. That's probably why I seem to enjoy the company of ENFPs, ENTPs, ESFPs, and probably ESTPs too.

Cinnamon Sugar

MBTI Type
INFP
Eliza Dushku: ESFP?

I'd rather not add news personalities as I wouldn't really class them as "celebrities" per se. You wouldn't ask for their autograph, would you? :/

Yeah, I guess you're right. I'd be excited if I ever got the chance to meet one of them, though. :)

maliafee

My ISFP opinions (from that other thread :p)
(I'm copying Quin!)
===

PROBABLY ISFP's:
Barbara Streisand
Christina Aguilera
Eric Clapton
Janet Jackson
Ozzy Osbourne
Pierce Brosnan
Prince
Robert DeNiro
Tom Waits
I'D LIKE TO ADD:
Barack Obama (yes, I realize that I'm going to get lots of scoffs and shouts on this one, but he VI's as ISFP, for one thing, plus it's just an opinion...)
Neil Young
Sarah Chalke

MAYBE ISFP's:
James Blunt - MAYBE... seems INFP
Michael Jackson - maybe INFP
Jon Bon Jovi - maybe... could be ESTP
George W. Bush - I think he's probably ESTP

COULDN'T BE ISFP's:
Jessica Alba - ESTP
Joss Stone - ESTP
Brad Pitt - ISTP
Benicio del Toro - ISTP
Uma Thurman - ENFP
Nicole Kidman - INFP
Adam Sandler - INFP
Katie Holmes - INFJ
Mischa Barton - INFJ
Kirsten Dunst - ISFJ or ESFJ
Richard Branson - ENTP

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My ISFP opinions (from that other thread :p)
(I'm copying Quin!)
===

PROBABLY ISFP's:
Barbara Streisand
Christina Aguilera
Eric Clapton
Janet Jackson
Ozzy Osbourne
Pierce Brosnan
Prince
Robert DeNiro
Tom Waits
I'D LIKE TO ADD:
Barack Obama (yes, I realize that I'm going to get lots of scoffs and shouts on this one, but he VI's as ISFP, for one thing, plus it's just an opinion...)
Neil Young
Sarah Chalke

MAYBE ISFP's:
James Blunt - MAYBE... seems INFP
Michael Jackson - maybe INFP
Jon Bon Jovi - maybe... could be ESTP
George W. Bush - I think he's probably ESTP

COULDN'T BE ISFP's:
Jessica Alba - ESTP
Joss Stone - ESTP
Brad Pitt - ISTP
Benicio del Toro - ISTP
Uma Thurman - ENFP
Nicole Kidman - INFP
Adam Sandler - INFP
Katie Holmes - INFJ
Mischa Barton - INFJ
Kirsten Dunst - ISFJ or ESFJ
Richard Branson - ENTP

Being an ISFP yourself, I value your input as to which celebs are not your type. You've disagreed with some who have long since been bones for contention. Neil Young has been said to be so many types I don't not what to do with him. We debated Blunt being INFP/ISFP and eventually settled on ISFP. I think Jacko is an ISFP. Agree with George W Bush (although not really what I'd call a celeb, even though he's famous!) and you may have a point with Bon Jovi. I've affected a lot of your suggested changes if you check the list.

maliafee

Being an ISFP yourself, I value your input as to which celebs are not your type. You've disagreed with some who have long since been bones for contention. Neil Young has been said to be so many types I don't not what to do with him. We debated Blunt being INFP/ISFP and eventually settled on ISFP. I think Jacko is an ISFP. Agree with George W Bush (although not really what I'd call a celeb, even though he's famous!) and you may have a point with Bon Jovi. I've affected a lot of your suggested changes if you check the list.

Great, thanks for the consideration. :blush: