• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List (Merged)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Such good reasons ;)

But I don't think he is, and neither is Marilyn Manson (more like ENFJ). And Adrien Brody I believe is ESFJ. I don't know how the conclusion was reached that he is INFJ. Or McKellen.

Addmitedly tounge firmly in cheek with the Gibson typing.

What type is McKellen then?

And where are you getting that Marilyn Manson typing from? The most up to date list is currently here: http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...12424-dn-s-celebrity-type-list-merged-31.html

CHANGES: Adrien Brody (INFJ->ESFJ)
REMOVES: Mel Gibson (INFJ)
Ian McKellen (INFJ)

nanook

a scream in a vortex
marylin manson enfj! yes. at least after taking drugs.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ADDS: Marilyn Manson (ENFJ)
Isaac Brock (INTP)
Billy Corgan (ENTJ)
Rivers Cuomo (INTJ)

Robbie Williams: ESFP?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would rather see Manson as an introvert... INFJ I believe.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
its really hard to tell, could be NiTe NiFe or FeNi or TeNi

i cannot picture an introverted person living that extreme counter phobic publicity whore lifestyle. but you never know, what drugs and white trash upbringing can do to a kid.

i am just sure about the Judging-E and Perceiving-I thing (actually i am never sure of anything, but you know what i mean)

how about entp? because [perceiving first] is the only thing i tend to confuse with myself [Ni/Fe] which could lead me to see FeNi
how about John Travolta as lookalike?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
REMOVES: Marilyn Manson (INFJ)
Billy Corgan (ENTJ)
Rivers Cuomo (INTJ)

nanook

a scream in a vortex
hm billy is an odd one. i heard he was supposed to be esfj (extroverted isfp).

the funny thing is, that infj clishees are allways better embodied by non infjs.
he would be an example for the idealistic perfectionist.

he sure has the eyes of Genpo Roshi

genpo seems to be a person who comes around a lot (lebemann), who is very practical and developes rational or concrete thoughts about abstract issues very late in life. when he was hit by random satori on a mountain at late age (middle 30s or 40s) he had never even heard much about buddhism before that. his friend had to remind him, that such a phenomenon as enlightenment is known by mankind. but after going to zen school, he developed his own introspective but concrete and practical system: "Big Mind". he likes koans a lot, so he is linguistically inclined.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Kanye West is way too self centered and self indulged to be a P..I'm guessing ESTJ, or ENTJ.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kanye West is way too self centered and self indulged to be a P..I'm guessing ESTJ, or ENTJ.

I don't understand what self indulgence has to do with J/P preference. FPs can be very self indulgent.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

According to my own experiences, that's currents traits with males ESFJs.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I don't understand what self indulgence has to do with J/P preference. FPs can be very self indulgent.

Correct. I think I just gave a general statement, though..he seems very full of himself, especially after I saw him on tv. He was saying how he was, and is, going to be the leading artist of the 21st century and that the future of music was in his own hands, and stuff like that. I can't really picture a P being so sure of such a thing and enforcing it on people..

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Correct. I think I just gave a general statement, though..he seems very full of himself, especially after I saw him on tv. He was saying how he was, and is, going to be the leading artist of the 21st century and that the future of music was in his own hands, and stuff like that. I can't really picture a P being so sure of such a thing and enforcing it on people..

Immature ENXX visions of grandeur and posturing.

Many immature ENXP males I know are just like this. They present a picture of themselves and try to fit into it. Possibly a part of them believes they can become all they dream they are, but none of them are truly that confident inside. They are also quite stubborn and love to debate, which, for the ENFP males may seem like they are "T," but it is not so.

But this quote about ENFP males describes it better:

Gender differences can be significant for males because the qualities most associated with ENFPs are more traditionally attributed to females: sociability, desire/need to please, intuition, spontaneity, and concern for other people. As a result, when an ENFP male "plays" into those natural preferences of his personality, he can find himself outside the male "establishment." Ironically, this may set him up to overcompensate and behave in ways atypical for ENFPs -- to be, for example, competitive or overly argumentative.

Anyway, I'm done presenting arguments for why Kanye is not ESFJ. For anyone who cares, watch a music video of his and try to convince yourself that he is not Ne dominant. It will be very hard.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Immature ENXX visions of grandeur and posturing.

Many immature ENXP males I know are just like this. They present a picture of themselves and try to fit into it. Possibly a part of them believes they can become all they dream they are, but none of them are truly that confident inside. They are also quite stubborn and love to debate, which, for the ENFP males may seem like they are "T," but it is not so.

But this quote about ENFP males describes it better:

Anyway, I'm done presenting arguments for why Kanye is not ESFJ. For anyone who cares, watch a music video of his and try to convince yourself that he is not Ne dominant. It will be very hard.
You backed your case up far better than I could and did. I'll hand it to you then.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ADDS: Marilyn Manson (INFJ)

He claims that he invented the MM alter ego because he is naturally "shy" and "not extraverted".

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
How about Mariah Carey and Madonna?

I'm thinking Mariah Carey is ESF_, and Madonna is ENT_.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
naturally to shy to strive for world domination? i would think so. alter egos are just an excuse for being yourself.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ADDS: Kanye West (ENFP)
Ryan Adams (ENFP)
Tom Waits (ISFP)
Leonard Cohen (INFP)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Looking at the cognitives, I'm next to certain Eminem is INTJ. He oozes Ni and Te.