• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List (Merged)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
can you decipher her(Tori's) lyrics - preferably from earlier and more formative years
and point out the function dynamics

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
can you decipher her(Tori's) lyrics - preferably from earlier and more formative years
and point out the function dynamics

No. But she conforms to the type description of an INFP much more than she does ENFP.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Paris Hilton? ESFJ?
Puh-leeze!! That girl couldn't plan a day in her life!
She's an ESTP...

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Paris Hilton? ESFJ?
Puh-leeze!! That girl couldn't plan a day in her life!
She's an ESTP...

Of course she couldn't carefully engineer her entire career as a 'celebrity' despite having no discernable talent whatsoever! ;) J like planning there.

She's not the dumb airhead that she pertains to be. It's a well constructed image. She's laughing all the way to the bank for getting paid to appear at parties for a few hours etc.

Also look at this SJ moralising: Showbiz - News - Hilton: 'I've only slept with two people' - Digital Spy

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
How about these celebrities:

Jim Carrey
Ashton Kutcher
Demi Moore
Hayden Panettiere
Bill Cosby
Kirk Douglas
Gordon Ramsey
Michael Rapaport
Tom Cruise
Will Smith
Oprah Winfrey
Joe Pesci

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I swear to god if there's a IV I'm going to start my own Celebrity Type List and nothin' else will get through iSpy. Nothin' at all.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
we've already said Tori Amos is an ENFP

eh..there's a Tori Amos thread (as I know you know!;)), and while some people might have reached resolution she's ENFP, not everyone did. :whistling:

NF for sure though. I personally think INFx, possibly even INFJ (only because I thought I saw a lot of Ni), but my comments on her are in that old thread. I had initially thought E seemed more likely, but later on in the thread had revised my decision. Regardless - don't know if she's one you can easily peg beyond simply NF. She's certainly a complex woman.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
eh..there's a Tori Amos thread (as I know you know!;)), and while some people might have reached resolution she's ENFP, not everyone did. :whistling:

NF for sure though. I personally think INFx, possibly even INFJ (only because I thought I saw a lot of Ni), but my comments on her are in that old thread. I had initially thought E seemed more likely, but later on in the thread had revised my decision. Regardless - don't know if she's one you can easily peg beyond simply NF.

Yeah, sometimes I think E and sometimes I think I, but NF for sure. She says the weirdest things. In this one she comes off a little more INFP, I think.

YouTube - Tori Amos Interview with Kennedy on MTV

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fine - Tori is an ENFP yet too aware of culture

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I concur that Drew Barrymore is an ESFP.

As for Paris Hilton, I've seen her typed as ISTP, I could see that, too.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I concur that Drew Barrymore is an ESFP.

As for Paris Hilton, I've seen her typed as ISTP, I could see that, too.

REMOVES: Paris Hilton

I'd like to put Drew as ESFP, but too many people thought she was ENFP. <Sighs>

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Laura Linney? I want her for the ENTJ team, but I have a feeling she may be an ESTJ.