• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List (Merged)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
OH NO Please someone tell me that Kanye west is not actually a fellow ENFP!?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
OI!! Thursday... :D I was talking about something someone said a few posts back!!! Glad you cleared that one for me cos I hate to see how many people get mistyped as ENFPs on these celeb lists in general but now I'm actually beginning to think that some of these may be accurate even more :(

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
LOL Tori Amos S-anything is pretty damn humorous if you ask me.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
we've already said Tori Amos is an ENFP
Sarah McLachlan is an INFP
Fiona Apple is probably INTP

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea just reread your post... I am too kick on the old keyboard SORRY!!!!! :hug:

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Tori Amos is an INFP Healer. She was all about healing Trent Reznor and healing the anger of Kurt Cobain etc.