• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List (Merged)

Ronaldo

MBTI Type
ISFP
I'm not sure the people here will care about what i'm going to post. It seems i am one of the only few Sp people here and we like things like football, while you all like to read and talk about politicians or whatever but here is some footballers:

Ronaldo- ESFP
Iniesta- ISFP
Xavi- ESTJ
Balotelli- ESTP

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
nah, Ronaldo - ESFJ. He's a relentless perfectionist, a J trait.
Balotelli - INTP
Beckham - INFP
Ozil - INTJ
Rooney - ISFJ. Could be an E, though from what I've seen he's pretty shy.
Van Persie - ENFJ. This one's nailed on. I'm almost completely certain of it.
Arsene Wenger - INTJ
Alex Ferguson - ES(N)FJ. Really not sure whether S or N for Fergie.
Jose Mourinho - ENFJ
Maradona - ESFP
Thierry Henry - ENFP
Fabregas - ENFJ
Roy Keane - ENTJ. Maybe S.
Scholes - ISTJ
Tevez - ISTJ. Maybe E.
Roberto Mancini - ENTP. Pretty certain of this.
Harry Redknapp - ES(N)FP
Rio Ferdinand - ENFJ
Alan Shearer - ESFJ. Could be I. But most definitely S.
Alan Hansen - ENFJ
Gary Lineker - ENFP
Mark Lawrenson - ESTJ. Tough call here, defo TJ though.
Roy Hodgson - ISTJ
Steven Gerrard - INFJ. Maybe T, probs borderline.
Lampard - ENFP
Scott Parker - ISFJ. Pretty sure.

Whoa, that turned into a long list. Obviously without being able to view them in their everyday interactions typing will always be flaky guesswork at best.
But those are my opinions from the little I've seen of them.

MetalMoon

I apologise if some of these have been done already, but it's a long thread, ya know?

Jennifer Lawrence
Bradley Cooper
Chloe Grace Moretz
Asa Butterfield
Chris Hemsworth
Josh Hutcherson
Hailee Steinfield
Abigail Breslin
Jensen Ackles
Jared Padalecki
Emma Stone
Ellen Page

Anyone help?

Johncena123

I'm not sure the people here will care about what i'm going to post. It seems i am one of the only few Sp people here and we like things like football, while you all like to read and talk about politicians or whatever but here is some footballers:

Ronaldo- ESFP
Iniesta- ISFP
Xavi- ESTJ
Balotelli- ESTP

Do you even watch football? Iniesta is a obvious judger and a SJ. He is super organized and in his biography he tells other people to be organized and he is super religious he is ISFJ. Xavi is a introvert he is ISTJ