• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List (Merged)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you and the picking of the teeth...i told you you really should never do that...12" knife or not.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...And

ISFP
Beyonce Knowles

I've always seen Beyonce as ISFJ. Her fierce loyalty to family (she reduced a former group member to tears when she took her to task over not saying "good morning" to her father), conscientiousness in her work, and attention to social norms is characteristic of ISFJs. She is devoted to her career, building and maintaining the right image, and being of service (Notice "wife" roles in her videos and songs like "Carer 2 U" and "If I Were a Boy," and those that discuss proper etiquette like "Put a Ring On It" and "Nasty Girl").

Here is a video which shows her true personality well. Notice how proper and lady-like she is. And listen for things that she says that hint at ISFJ and the SJ temperament such as "It brings me to tears when I watch her, she's grown up so much, she's like my...baby," "My mother is the ultimate mother; she's instilled so many values in my sister and I," and "[In 10 years] I'll be asking her [Solange] all the questions about parenting."

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
...And

I've always seen Beyonce as ISFJ. Her fierce loyalty to family (she reduced a former group member to tears when she took her to task over not saying "good morning" to her father), conscientiousness in her work, and attention to social norms is characteristic of ISFJs. She is devoted to her career, building and maintaining the right image, and being of service (Notice "wife" roles in her videos and songs like "Carer 2 U" and "If I Were a Boy," and those that discuss proper etiquette like "Put a Ring On It" and "Nasty Girl").

Here is a video which shows her true personality well. Notice how proper and lady-like she is. And listen for things that she says that hint at ISFJ and the SJ temperament such as "It brings me to tears when I watch her, she's grown up so much, she's like my...baby," "My mother is the ultimate mother; she's instilled so many values in my sister and I," and "[In 10 years] I'll be asking her [Solange] all the questions about parenting."

I'm going to need a second opinion on this.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'm going to need a second opinion on this.
L.A. comes up with typings with which I believe I have always disagreed, except in this case I neither disagree nor agree, because I'm not especially familiar with Beyonce.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Did you watch the video? You can be the second opinion ;)

Well I'm not sufficiently conviced that she's even an I.

And I don't see the J strongly enough to be entirely convinced.

EDIT: I may sneak her into ISFJ for now...

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Reese Witherspoon: XNFJ
Robert DeNiro: ISFP
Jessica Alba: XSFP
Jessica Biel: ISXP
Morgan Freeman: XNXJ
Tommy Lee Jones: XXFJ
Halle Berry: ESFX
Uma Thurman: IXFX
Jake Gyllenhaal: ESFP
Maggie Gyllenhaal: ESTP

50 Cent: XSTJ
Elton John: ESFX
Kanye West: ESFX (I'm thinking ESFP with a massive ego)
Axl Rose: ESTP
Thom Yorke: INXX

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You might physically kill me over time with this list, dyna, because I feel compelled to analyze them, but there are just too many. :p

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You might physically kill me over time with this list, dyna, because I feel compelled to analyze them, but there are just too many. :p

Lol.

ADDS: James Taylor (INFP).

This may push you over the edge...

(I certainly hope not...) :)

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kanye West: ESFX (I'm thinking ESFP with a massive ego)

...but why? He's ENFP. He is a true creative ENFP; writes, produces, draws. And a great imagination (Quote: "If they were writing a Bible today, I feel like I would be in it. I'm one of the more important characters in the world today"). Plus, I love him and the people I love are almost unanimously ENFP. It's fate.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
...but why? He's ENFP. He is a true creative ENFP; writes, produces, draws. And a great imagination (Quote: "If they were writing a Bible today, I feel like I would be in it. I one of the more important characters in the world today"). Plus, I love him and the people I love are almost unanimously ENFP. It's fate.

I don't know much about him, but he's always struck me as an EN-P. He's actually hilarious and amazingly egotistical and one of the few rap artists I can stand.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Majority of celebrities will seem ESXX if you know nothing about them.
The majority of celebrities are ESxx, as the majority of people are ESxx, and extroverts are simply more likely to be in the public eye. But it's not as if it's exclusive. I type countless celebrities as INxx.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I just looked at the list in its entirety now, and I have a couple of comments. First...

...This Avril? She's no kind of extravert. And don't believe the SP act. A friend of mine is an aquaintance of hers and went to high school with her in Ontario. She was a very quiet, mousy girl who never spoke to anyone, and instead spent the day listening to Christian and country music. She was very insecure so she began hanging out with skater kids who were "cool" and started drinking, which is when the ESXP persona developed. But even now, if you watch closely, you'll see how shy and nervous she is.

My guess is INFJ. Unbelievable, I know. But she is an extremely private person and doesn't like many people around her, let alone the press and interviewers. Watch any interview and you'll see she is not comfortable being there at all and gives the same shallow responses like "It was fun" and "Yeah, I liked it" because she is trying not to reveal anything. Or she'll dodge questions by laughing inanely. It's not genuine. Her random, misplaced laughter and rigid body movements give it away. She has more depth and intelligence than she lets on. She's not a skater girl; she can barely skate because she has weak Se. When she's alone she listens to music or reads. And she runs her career with an iron fist; she knows exactly what she's doing and watches those around her closely to see that they are following her orders.

This: YouTube - Avril Lavigne on Late Late Show Pt.1 6/19/2007

would suggest IxFx of some sort. Either INFJ or ISFP. And she really can't skateboard or nothing, which suggests INFJ.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...but why? He's ENFP. He is a true creative ENFP; writes, produces, draws. And a great imagination (Quote: "If they were writing a Bible today, I feel like I would be in it. I'm one of the more important characters in the world today"). Plus, I love him and the people I love are almost unanimously ENFP. It's fate.

That quote of his is hilarious. I don't find it imaginative at all, I think instead it just illustrates his egoism and, well, shallowness.