• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List (Merged)

maliafee

Ooh, also, I posted this elsewhere, but I thought the comparison might be interesting for VI purposes:

My ISFP dad as a young man:
DadBabyEzra2.jpg

Neil Young (likely ISFP) as a young man:
neil-young-100.jpg

NEILYOUNG.jpg

I want to add that Neil Young has classic ISFP posture and gait:
YouTube - Neil Young - Heart Of Gold

maliafee

I'd also like to add Lawrence O'Donnell and Noam Chomsky to the INTJ's. Lawrence is a political commentator, and actor.

O'Donnell
Lodonnell.JPG

Chomsky
chomsky3.gif

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We debated Blunt being INFP/ISFP and eventually settled on ISFP.

I don't think anyone actually agreed to ISFP. Most said INFP. And then you listed him as ISFP. I said INFP and still say INFP.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't think anyone actually agreed to ISFP. Most said INFP. And then you listed him as ISFP. I said INFP and still say INFP.

Ajblaise explicity argued for ISFP, and his argument was ultimately the most convincing. But if it makes people happy... I'll change it.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'd also like to add Lawrence O'Donnell and Noam Chomsky to the INTJ's. Lawrence is a political commentator, and actor.

They'd go in my Famous Intellectuals list, which is around if you search for it. They're not really celebrities per se, rather public figures. Chomsky was previously typed as an INFJ though?

maliafee

They'd go in my Famous Intellectuals list, which is around if you search for it. They're not really celebrities per se, rather public figures. Chomsky was previously typed as an INFJ though?

You know Chomsky's type for certain, or a discussion led to Chomsky being typed as INFJ? Because he's super INTJ, in my book. He helped in developing breakthrough linguistics discoveries in the 60's, and he is a master of logic/reasoning. His ability to argue is astounding. Plus he VI's as INTJ.

I'll look for your Famous Intellectuals list though. :)

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ajblaise explicity argued for ISFP, and his argument was ultimately the most convincing. But if it makes people happy... I'll change it.

The title is "DN's Celebrity Type List," so ultimately you can do whatever you wish in terms of the list. I just wanted to make it clear that there was no agreement.

Yeah that's right Lauren Ashley! Back off!

;)

I usually agree with you aj. Just not this time.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yeesh, fine Bluntie is now INFP, and I agree that Chomsky's an INTJ.

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Some sources have said Barack Obama is an ENFP, I think a couple said ENFJ too. I think ENFJ sounds fairly accurate, but it's hard to say for sure.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Just to add to the confusion I checked a few interviews and now I'm open to the possibility of Blunt and Branson being ISFPs.

maliafee

Some sources have said Barack Obama is an ENFP, I think a couple said ENFJ too. I think ENFJ sounds fairly accurate, but it's hard to say for sure.

I don't know what he is for sure, and have been wondering about it for months. However, he does not walk like ENFJ's, talk like ENFJ's, or VI as an ENFJ. That's why I say ISFP (very healthy/mature of course) (because he VI's that way). Other than that, as he is a political figure, it's hard to say what he REALLY is.

NF's do not seem so S... just sayin'.

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Barack Obama better fits the description of ENFJ than ISFP, in my opinion. He doesn't seem to be an "artisan" type. He may not be an ENFJ, but he strikes me as very intuitive. He is certainly on a constant journey to expose the truth. He is also very giving, in that he is putting himself on the line to clean up the mess our economy is in. He might be an ENFP. I just thought he seemed kind of J to me.

It's pretty much universally agreed that John McCain is an ESTP though, right?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't want Obamania to derail this thread. Politicians are not what I'd classify as celebrities, so they're not getting on the list.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't want Obamania to derail this thread. Politicians are not what I'd classify as celebrities, so they're not getting on the list.

Yeah... but Obama is different!!

And definitely INTP. Has he ever not done something cool and calculated? When has he ever emoted something?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yeah, Obama is one of those people everyone will see themselves in and thus believe he is their type or close to their type.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, Obama is one of those people everyone will see themselves in and thus believe he is their type or close to their type.

He's just a clever politician. Which points to NT.. lol. But seriously, if there's a public figure less given to being typed, it's the politician.