• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List (Merged)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Eh, I don't think so. Most rappers are actually N. They usually have hidden messages behind their songs, Jay-Z is included in this category.

Except for the more obviously materialistic ones; Ludacris: ESFP, 50 Cent: ISTJ (to name but two).

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Chris Martin of Coldplay as INFP

Chris Martin is an interesting one, I saw them tonight. I think he has to be an extrovert, hilariously silly. Something gives me an Fi feeling too, and he didn't annoy me one bit. I'm guessing ESFP. He may even be an ENFP, just his musical instrument skills, and use of the stage for parkour while singing, seemed very ESFP.

(i'd posted in pre-merged thread, so reposted here)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Chris Martin is an interesting one, I saw them tonight. I think he has to be an extrovert, hilariously silly. Something gives me an Fi feeling too, and he didn't annoy me one bit. I'm guessing ESFP. He may even be an ENFP, just his musical instrument skills, and use of the stage for parkour while singing, seemed very ESFP.

(i'd posted in pre-merged thread, so reposted here)

Well I have him down as ENFP already, due to his incredible niceness and goody-goody FairTrade promotion.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
chris martin
compare him to dr house and dennis quaid
compare him to intjmom, kenu reeves, Greg Grunberg, (heroes, matt parkman)
compare dennis quaid to airwulf pilot jan-michael vincent
(compare dr house to michael moore)

i see intj (TiNe)

nanook

a scream in a vortex
mel gibson confuses me. young gibson (mad max) reminds me of ben browder (farscape)
mel is also a lookalike of peter gabriel, for peter sometimes Jeff Fahey comes to mind. for jeff michael landon comes to mind

i knew a woman who looked like michael landon. she tested entp. entp sure have the talent that gibson has on set (commedian, motivator)

but is doesnt explain why i (NiFe) like to identify with browder and gibson so much

another female i know personally who looks a little like mel tests as enneagram seven and SiFe or NiFe but not convincingly.
she looks a bit like her:
google search result for esfj returns this image http://www.tc.columbia.edu/centers/edzone/pictures/buddies/Amy_Nuzzolese.jpg

what if mel was enfj or esfj? would match NiFe
would match perfectly the archetype of michael landon as angel
would explain that counter-phobic crap the enneagram people are ranting about. (cause counter-phobia is totally Fe)

also check out how ben browder behaves in interviews. he is giggling all the time. and never looses his sheepish smile (much like gibson)

Last edited:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eh, I don't think so. Most rappers are actually N. They usually have hidden messages behind their songs, Jay-Z is included in this category.

Rappers are S in majority, even if Jay-Z is INTJ. To have a message behind a song is without link with intuition, and anyway, it's generally just a posture of rappers to be called "poet" or "artist", and the messages are very simple.

Except for the more obviously materialistic ones; Ludacris: ESFP, 50 Cent: ISTJ (to name but two).

Ludacris: ESTP 50 Cent: ISFJ

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
MOVES: Jay Z (ENTJ-> INTJ)
REMOVES: Iggy Pop (INFJ)
50 Cent (ISTJ)
Ludacris (ESFP)

Hollwood pretty-boy actor cum director now Ben Affleck: ENFJ?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
chris martin
compare him to dr house and dennis quaid
compare him to intjmom, kenu reeves, Greg Grunberg, (heroes, matt parkman)
compare dennis quaid to airwulf pilot jan-michael vincent
(compare dr house to michael moore)

i see intj (TiNe)

INTJ sounds quite plausible. The INTJs at work have the same silliness. And it would explain the Fi vibe, without seeing an overpowering amount of it.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Actually I just watched some youtube of him. I'm going INTJ with near 100% certainty. Good spot. And he uses some classic INTJ lines, like "check this out", followed by random silliness. His style of humour is right on for the INTJs I know.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rappers are S in majority, even if Jay-Z is INTJ. To have a message behind a song is without link with intuition, and anyway, it's generally just a posture of rappers to be called "poet" or "artist", and the messages are very simple.

I believe Jay-Z is ENTJ. Te dominance is shown in the way he's efficiently built, organized, and managed his companies from the ground up. Ni is auxiliary because he does not use it as a primary way of living as an INTJ would, in envisioning systems and then implementing them, but as a way of realizing the goal he is already pursuing. Also, an INTJ would be more hands off in their dealings with a business, not directing others on the way things should be done like an ENTJ would, and like Jay-Z does. ENTJ is the executive type, and Jay-Z famously said "I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man."

I agree that mainstream rappers are probably sensing (I don't pay attention to much of their work, so I can't say definitively). But the "conscious" rappers and many of the old school rappers are intuitive. Like Talib Kweli (INTP), Common (INFJ), and Mos De (ENFP).

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I believe Jay-Z is ENTJ. Te dominance is shown in the way he's efficiently built, organized, and managed his companies from the ground up. Ni is auxiliary because he does not use it as a primary way of living as an INTJ would, in envisioning systems and then implementing them, but as a way of realizing the goal he is already pursuing. Also, an INTJ would be more hands off in their dealings with a business, not directing others on the way things should be done like an ENTJ would, and like Jay-Z does. ENTJ is the executive type, and Jay-Z famously said "I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man."

I agree that mainstream rappers are probably sensing (I don't pay attention to much of their work, so I can't say definitively). But the "conscious" rappers and many of the old school rappers are intuitive. Like Talib Kweli (INTP), Common (INFJ), and Mos De (ENFP).

Agreed. CHANGES: Jay-Z (INTJ->ENTJ)
ADDS: Emma Thompson (ENFP)

Tilda Swinton: INFJ?

nanook

a scream in a vortex
tilda swinton is whatever Robert Carlyle is.
(dont know ... they sure know how to play istj style ..)

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
tilda swinton is whatever Robert Carlyle is.
(dont know ... they sure know how to play istj style ..)

Why is it that you link Tilda Swinton and Robert Carlyle? I could see Robert as an INFJ however.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I don't know if I think of Simon Cowell as an ESTP. I'm not one to judge right or wrong, but I've always thought of his an INTJ or ENTJ..very cynical.