• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oh, thanks, because I thought she was someone else?

Still think she's probably ENFP.

Talk to Edgar about Eminem, he handles that one with style.

Well I've removed Courtney Cox as there's enough opposition against her, as only I think ESFJ, and only you think ENFP. So that's 50% either way.

Eminem I can certainly see being INTJ. But the Eminem thread has too much contention over his type to even think about claiming a consenus for him being INTJ...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so...nobody cares about american idol boy?!! how rude!!! haha...well...i think he's interesting and wanna know...is it infp or isfp?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Chris Martin of Coldplay as INFP
Justin Timberlake: ESFP?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Feels incorrect. (I had to stop thinking for a while, too much blood flow to the brain.)

I kinda see where you're coming from...I find it hard to see what other type he could be...ISFP?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm...ya think? not isfp?
and somehow...can't explain it but i think they're the same type...what do you think?]

No. I wouldn't love him if he was ISFP, what with my sensor aversion, 'n all.
JC could well be.
Should prolly take such debate back to original threads (or start new one) or else this thing is gonna train-wreck real fast. Even faster than Jack would like.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESTP
Scarlett Johansson
Meat Loaf

Both of those are ISFP.
Meat Loaf is VERY introverted. He has constant problem with stage fright.

ESFP
Cameron Diaz
Lindsay Lohan
Avril Lavigne
Jack Black
Heather Graham
Justin Timberlake

I concur with these.

ISFP
Britney Spears

Britney Spears is NOT an introvert. She craves attention, and seems to fall apart when people stop admiring her.

ISFJ
Vin Diesel

Really? Vin Diesel ISFJ? The former bouncer Vin Diesel?

ISTP
Christian Bale
Tom Cruise
Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood yes. Christian Bale, probably.

Tom Cruise is ENFJ - he's a frigging prophet/messiah/cult co-leader of Scientology for Xenu's sake.

ENFP
Ewan McGregor
Robin Williams
Alicia Silverstone
Penelope Cruz
Michael Moore

If you think Ewan McGregor is an extravert, go watch Long Way Round.

Michael Moore seems to take himself WAAAY too seriously to be a P.

ENTP
Tom Hanks

I think Tom Hanks is a feeler, just like his butt buddy Spielberg. They are both into that whole emotionally moving stuff.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm wondering about your statement about stage fright and attention-seeking, Edgar.

Here's something I don't know: Don't Es have stage fright, anxiety attacks, panic attacks? I always thought Meat Loaf suffered from a conversion disorder.

And as a young I I craved constant attention.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Britney Spears: Pushy mother, been in showbiz since an early age. Just because she grew up learning to crave the spotlight and attention does not necessarily make her an Extravert.

Any type can be an attention seeker.

Edgar you seem to make sweeping generalisations of types.

How can a bouncer not be a Feeler?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm wondering about your statement about stage fright and attention-seeking, Edgar.

Here's something I don't know: Don't Es have stage fright, anxiety attacks, panic attacks? I always thought Meat Loaf suffered from a conversion disorder.

And as a young I I craved constant attention.

yes! i have terrible stage fright...i can do it...but i feel like i wanna throw up just before. :)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Britney Spears: Pushy mother, been in showbiz since an early age. Just because she grew up learning to crave the spotlight and attention does not necessarily make her an Extravert.

Any type can be an attention seeker.

Introverts crave the spotlight when they are ready to perform.

Britney Spears attains self worth based on how much attention she gets and what people think of her (i.e. an extraverted way of seeking a spotlight)

[for example: compare Britney Spears attention whoring to that of Michael Jackson]

Edgar you seem to make sweeping generalisations of types.

How can a bouncer not be a Feeler?

MBTI is not not an exact science. It deals with patterns and likelihoods.

A former bouncer turned actor who made a career out of being a "bad ass" is not likely to be an ISFJ.