• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DN's Celebrity Type List

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Britney Spears is NOT an introvert. She craves attention, and seems to fall apart when people stop admiring her.
Totally, she's unquestionably E and S. (I'm not going to bother analyzing her further.)

Really? Vin Diesel ISFJ? The former bouncer Vin Diesel?
Hey, majority rules! Wait, actually ISFJ doesn't make sense for Diesel. ESxP does, however.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
That 'celebrity brain type' site is awful!! It's basically one type's opinion of all the other types; and talk about over active perception!! The creator of that site is certainly not very fond of facts!

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
REMOVES: Britney Spears (ISFP)
Vin Diesel (ISFJ)

ADDS: Will Smith (ENFJ)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
yes! i have terrible stage fright...i can do it...but i feel like i wanna throw up just before. :)

Well Meatloaf is a professional performer, and from what I remember he also had a tendency to lock himself in his trailer for prolonged periods of time when he was stressed out.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

Don't mean to sound pretentious, but majority of people don't know shit about Myers Briggs.

That and when one quasi-popular MBTI site makes an assertion, there are a bunch of copycat MBTI sites that just copy and paste that info. I had that happen to my page too. But luckily, my typing is better than the general trite found floating in the bowels of the intertubes.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't know what this means, I just find it funny

[YOUTUBE="JQUEQOyIvfk"]Vin Diesel on D&D[/YOUTUBE]

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Agreed. I don't fault dynamiteninja, but I realized that braintypes.com is a terrible website for determining the MBTI types of famous people.

I haven't actually used that site for typing anyone. I only used it in that instance to back up a thread on this forum that reached the same conclusion.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
REMOVES: Britney Spears (ISFP)
Vin Diesel (ISFJ)

ADDS: Will Smith (ENFJ)
Honestly, just tryin' to help here, because I personally don't really mind if someone gets Will F'n Smith's type wrong, but I've typed him as ESFJ. Saw him on Oprah about ten years ago, and I'd have to get really mean to start describing his apparent personality traits.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Honestly, just tryin' to help here, because I personally don't really mind if someone gets Will F'n Smith's type wrong, but I've typed him as ESFJ. Saw him on Oprah about ten years ago, and I'd have to get really mean to start describing his apparent personality traits.

REMOVES: Will Smith

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I suggest that we create a database of commonly agreed popular figures' types here.

Maximum you can do - the list of versions with all of wich agree a concrete group of people (such list must have a date, because opinions may change and new records may appear) or may be agree most (or 60%, 80%, ...) in this group. The best way to do this - each in the group creates own list, and then matches in these lists are publicated as a compilation.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Maximum you can do - the list of versions with all of wich agree a concrete group of people (such list must have a date, because opinions may change and new records may appear) or may be agree most (or 60%, 80%, ...) in this group. The best way to do this - each in the group creates own list, and then matches in these lists are publicated as a compilation.

Hmmm....

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
At least Sol doesn't have to worry about it, because no one's ever agreed with one of his type jobs.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Good idea.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
And hey, Will Smith always seemed like an ENFP to me as well.

Yeah, I can definitely see ENFP. It's pretty obvious through the Fresh Prince, and I am Legend (saw it yesterday).