• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Natalie Portman's type

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know about the real individual, but I thought that Padme in Star Wars was supposed to be an ENFJ.

Very charismatic leader and diplomatic with high-minded ideals and visions for what the Republic is meant to be.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Wanted to say that I loved her acting in Leon the professional.

If I was to type her based on that movie alone I would type her as an enfp.

A classic headstrong enfp she played in it.

[MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION] any thoughts about her type? You recommended that movie to me.

I've never really looked into her outside of films so I must admit I can only agree with at least EFP for Leon.

In V for Vendetta she seemed more...IFP I think.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've never really looked into her outside of films so I must admit I can only agree with at least EFP for Leon.

In V for Vendetta she seemed more...IFP I think.

I think that as a person, she is more tertiary Fi. I see signs of inferior Ne, too.... like going to college despite having a pretty solid acting career (at the time, I'm sure the prequels seemed like a sure thing). To me, given the age, that seems to be about the right time to engage in an inferior grip experience.

I just see more inferior Ne behavior in her than inferior Te behavior.

I had a big crush on her as a teenager, so I know embarrasingly more about her than I should. (That sounds really creepy. But I only stalked her twelve times, I swear.)