• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nelly Furtado

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She seems like an idealist...NF. Like I said, her [older] songs are full of figurative language. If they aren't about her search for identity, they are about love and the places she can find them: in a person, a flower, an old man's smile.

I don't know many of her songs but using a person, a flower, an old man's smile, all descriptive languages to describe "where to find love" that point to her being a possible S, you think?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know many of her songs but using a person, a flower, an old man's smile, all descriptive languages to describe "where to find love" that point to her being a possible S, you think?

No, a sensor would just describe them as is. She is looking for what they could possibly mean. That's what Ne does; looks for the possibilities.

Gauche

Hmmm, in real life? Or in typing famous people? I see majority of actors and singers typed as ESFx. It's like the default. Pop singer? ESFx.

I mean rather IRL. Many people who take the test type themselves as ENFP, while they are actually ESFPs

I've seen statistics claiming ENFPs being around 8% of population. I say, c'mon, who should believe that?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I mean rather IRL. Many people who take the test type themselves as ENFP, while they are actually ESFPs

I've seen statistics claiming ENFPs being around 8% of population. I say, c'mon, who should believe that?

Of course, ENFPs are cool. Who wouldn't want to be one?

Of all the NFs I know, ENFPs are the largest number. But 8 percent? Hmmm, I honestly don't know.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think maybe 8% is accurate. There are a lot of them.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP 7w6-4w3-(9w8?) sx/so. I keep reading that she's a 4w3, but I have trouble seeing it as her dominant type.

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't see any Ne. The song is clearly Fi.

And as I said, she doesn't even look like a ENFP.

Se is quite obvious by the way her eyes look. Both Se and Fi are quite obvious in them.

You should leave typing to me. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

This discredits your whole post. But then again you sound so delusionally arrogant that I guess it doesn't matter.

I would say the same for you. That video is Ne.

Definitely. Her videos for Whoa, Nelly and Folkrore are very Ne like.

She's intuitive. Her songs, which are mostly centered around the concept of personal identity, consist mainly of metaphors and similes. Her rise to popularity in 2000 was fueled because she was seen as an alternative to the bubble gum pop artists of that time. She has only recently begun to make "mainstream" music. Here are part of the lyrics from her song "Island of Wonder," from the album Folklore, written by her in English and Portuguese. Intuitive or sensor?

The man wrinkles his face
But it's already worn
The coffee is sour
And
the shirt is torn
But the smile is bigger than the Atlantic sea
And it
happens to bring out the Atlantis in me
Island of wonder
Where do you
come from
Is it the way the sun hits my face
Or is it your memory which I
cannot trace
Eu vejo mais ao longe
Pessoas sem fome
Com p�s
sangrando
Na vereda florida
And the church bell dongs
A remarkable
song
And I swallow the salt
As I hum along
The woman she laughs as I
pass her by
In a patchwork (dream) I left behind

Yes.

ENFP, ENTP, ...

Definitely a Ne type, but I'm not sure if T or F. In real life she seems extremelly ENTP to me. But her work is more NF.