• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gossip Girl

A

A592

Can any of the characters be stretched to an INTJ...? Just hoping...

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Serena is ESFP
Dan is IxxJ
Blair is hard to type xxTJ

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Serena: I agree, classic esfp

Blair: (where is this I coming from? she's a natural leader) EXTJ honestly entj might be a stretch, but they ARE the go-getters, manipulative, leaders, decisive. I could see it. She's always coming up with plans, seeing the bigger picture. she's adorable.

Dan- Infj or Infp

Vanessa: enfj or enfp

Chuck: entp or entj.

Nate: Isfp

Jenny: XXfJ

Georgina: Estp? estj? entp? I'm unsure.

Lily: Esxj

Rufus: Enfp

eric: isfp

inebriato

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Serena: ESFP
Blair: ENFJ
Dan- INFJ
Vanessa: INTP
Chuck: ESTX
Nate: ISFJ
Jenny: ISFP
Georgina: ENTP
Lily: ESFJ
Rufus: ENFP
eric: INFP

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Blair: INTJ at first but this girl has been channeling INFJ lately. Very emotional and not really hiding it well. Seems to regret her evil ways more than she did in season 1. I want to say E but power hungry doesn't always mean your extroverted
Chuck: ESTP
Dan: INFJ
Jenny: unhealthy ISFP
Nate: ISFP
Vanessa: ENFP

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Penn Badgeley INFJ
Leighton meester: ESFJ
Blake Lively - ENFP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've watched a few episodes, my guess:

Serena: ESFP 6w7 So/Sx
Blair: ESTJ 3w2 So/Sp (like Cordelia in BTVS)
Dan: ISFJ 6w5 Sp/So (like Charlie Brown)
Nate: ISTP 3w4 Sp/So
Olivia: ESFP 6w7 So/Sx (like the actress herself)
Vanessa: ISFP 7w8 Sx/So (like Cher)
Jenny: ISFP 6w7 Sx/So (like Lindsay Lohan)
Chuck: ESTP 3w4 Sx/Sp (like Tom Cruise)
Rufus: ESFP 7w8 Sx/Sp

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I haven't really seen this goofy show, but I do know that Blake Lively is no ESFP IRL. She seems like an ISTJ or ESTJ, and I'm leaning towards I.

Ningyo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Yay for reviving old threads.

There are a shitload of characters I forgot and some I didn't include because I honestly have no clue, but here it is.

Dan: INFP
Blair: ENTJ
Chuck: ESTP
Nate: ISFP
Jenny: ISFP
Rufus: ENFP
Lily: INFJ
Eric: INFP
Vanessa: INTP
Eleanor Waldorf: ESTJ
Cyrus Rose: ESFP
Georgina: ENTP
Bart Bass: ESTJ
Dorota: ESFJ
Russel Thorpe: INTJ
Raina Thorpe: INFJ
Louis Grimaldi: ISTJ

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Dan is far too rigid a personality to be a P c'mon now people....

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I feel like INFP is the go-to sappy male prototype. We need to move on from this. INFPs are only anne of green gables the first 13 -maybe 15 years of life. After we are dark and weird like Trent Reznor and Helena Bonham Carter.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
WE WOULD NEVER ADHERE TO A CONSISTENT SEA OF KHAKIS AND BROWN SHOES LIKE DAN. NEVER!!! WE ARE UNIQUE BUTTERFLIES!!!!!!

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haven't seen the show in a couple months so my memory is off but here goes
Blair: ENTJ
Serena: probably ESFP
although I don't feel like esfp's and entj's have as many problems as they do...so maybe that's wrong
Nate: ISFP <---but one that can't keep a damn secret!!! so that could be off too
Dan: dunno I feel like he changed a little so maybe isfj maybe infp
Vanessa: Why doesn't anyone seem to like her? I guess it's cause i'm only going by the show not the book, anyways I like her she is always there for a friend and she's open. infj
Chuck: I thought he was an INFJ...but looking at other peoples responses it seems way off...maybe i just love infj men with entj women...and he is hot!
Bart: intx
eric: infj
jenny: isfp...unhealthy and annoying
srena's mom: maybe estj

Jonathan

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How is Jenny supposed to be ISFP? She is way too driven and ambitious to be an ISFP. I always considered her to be an ENTJ 3w2 with inferior and underdevelopped Fi, thus why she is always putting her own values aside to get the results she wants, wheter it is to be her high school's Queen Bee or start her own fashion line.

And Blair is definitely a Si user. She is all about how things should be and her inner life is really developped and influenced by her previous sensory experiences to which she gave a special meaning, like the Audrey Hepburn's movies.

My guesses, altough I stopped watching after season 3 or 4, would be:

Blair Waldorf - ISTJ 3w2 So/Sp
Serena Van der Woodsen - ESFP 7w6 Sx/So
Dan Humphrey - IxFJ 1w2 Sp/Sx (I would probably go with ISFJ over INFJ, but I'm not totally sure)
Jenny Humphrey - ENTJ 3w2 So/Sp
Nate Archibald - ISFP 9w1 Sx/Sp
Chuck Bass - ESTP 8w7 Sx/Sp
Vanessa Abrams - ENFP 6w5 So/Sp
Lily Van der Woodsen - ExTJ 3w4 Sp/So (I'm not sure about this one, all I'm sure about is that she is huge on Self-Preservation)
Eric Van der Woodsen - INFP 9w8 So/Sx
Rufus Humphrey - ENFP 1w2 Sx/Sp
Cece Rhodes - ENFJ 3w4 Sp/So (An unhealthy one though, like most of the characters on this show haha)
Eleanor Waldorf - ESTJ 3w2 Sp/So
Cyrus Rose - ENFP 7w6 So/Sx
Harold Waldorf - ENFJ 2w3 Sx/Sp
Bart Bass - INTJ 3w4 Sp/So
The Captain - ESTP 8w9 Sp/Sx
Anne Archibald - ISFJ 1w2 Sp
Georgina Sparks - ENTP 7w8 Sp/Sx
Agnes - ESTP 8w7 Sp/Sx

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How is Jenny supposed to be ISFP? She is way too driven and ambitious to be an ISFP. I always considered her to be an ENTJ 3w2 with inferior and underdevelopped Fi, thus why she is always putting her own values aside to get the results she wants, wheter it is to be her high school's Queen Bee or start her own fashion line.

And Blair is definitely a Si user. She is all about how things should be and her inner life is really developped and influenced by her previous sensory experiences to which she gave a special meaning, like the Audrey Hepburn's movies.

Yea i could agree with this...if blair is not an entj she is an estj.... and jenny could very well be an entj or maybe even a twisted infj.

what about chuck though...he's the one i still can't type

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Boy, you people are all over the place on Chuck Bass. He's clearly ESTJ. Hell, I'd even understand ENTJ (though I don't think he's N at all, but it's a better guess than the others that have been offered so far.)

Seriously, ESTP? It doesn't seem like that guy has laughed in his entire life. Super srs business kind of guy. And INFJ? I hope that was a typo.

Jonathan

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Boy, you people are all over the place on Chuck Bass. He's clearly ESTJ. Hell, I'd even understand ENTJ (though I don't think he's N at all, but it's a better guess than the others that have been offered so far.)

Seriously, ESTP? It doesn't seem like that guy has laughed in his entire life. Super srs business kind of guy. And INFJ? I hope that was a typo.

Well, I would say that Chuck in season 1 was pretty ESTP. He was certainly not all serious business in season 1. He was all about partying, lost weekends. Even his business interests were about partying, new experiences. But since they woobified him, I do agree that he got way too emo and annoying to be ESTP.