• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFP movie characters

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think we do have a tinge of craziness to us... My personal theory is it is because of our Fi

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...i don't really know what fi is...i'm kinda clueless still i think but a lil off for sure...that's why it's hard for me to know if she's an enfp cuz she's nuts or something else and just nuts...haha

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Introverted feeling... I think it makes us a lil crazy cos all our emotions are turned inwards where they become th emost destructive... Ie any negative meotions never come out to be visible by others they just turn us into nutbars... LOL I'm sorry replace 'us' with 'me' I wont try and drag you down with me LOL

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh...right i'm sorry i knew that i just don't get what it really means...or what it does or whatever...i need to do more research.

ETA: oh...right...no...i'm nuts like that too. :D

augmented

MBTI Type
ENTP
natalie portman in garden state for sure; she pissed me off though. perhaps braff in that movie too, though he seemed more I.

seth from superbad? i could make a pretty good argument for that, i think

seth rogen in knocked up, seth rogen in 40YOV, seth rogen in pineapple express

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ oh that's good...yeah i could see that with natalie's character in garden state.

this is fun for me...tell me more people!! cuz i can't really type people yet...so it's helpful i think.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ oh that's good...yeah i could see that with natalie's character in garden state.

this is fun for me...tell me more people!! cuz i can't really type people yet...so it's helpful i think.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
There's Anakin....but it's hard to find a scene that really displays his personality rather than the SW plot.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XL2oFj2ZBA&feature=related"]Anakin 1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xge40tHZEHQ"]Anakin 2[/YOUTUBE]

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
natalie portman in garden state for sure; she pissed me off though. perhaps braff in that movie too, though he seemed more I.

seth from superbad? i could make a pretty good argument for that, i think

seth rogen in knocked up, seth rogen in 40YOV, seth rogen in pineapple express

I always thought Seth Rogen was an ENFP.

I agree. Natalie Portman in Garden State definitely comes off as an ENFP.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Yeah, now that you guys mention Seth Rogen does tend to play ENFP parts. Well, his parts are all similar. And I actually always relate to this characters a lot.

Anakin being ENFP would only make sense from a MBTI theory standpoint seeing as how DV is ISTJ. He is definitely NF. P and E make sense too.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Farmer Ted in 16 Candles