• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Edward Norton's type

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yep! Which type does the lower lip tractor-deep in pensive thought look better than any other?

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
That's a ridiculous argument!

subwayrider

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
IMO, Celebrity Types does a lot of mistyping.

As with Edward Norton, INFJ for INTP is a common one for the Tertiary Ti.

He's extremely INFJ with his reclusiveness, seriousness, and myriad humanitarian causes.

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Like who and why?

Like Russell Crowe being an INTJ or David Lynch being ISFP.

Their amusing use of out-of-context quotes to further "prove" why a person is a certain type is unreliable, as much of the time it's just general information anyone could say ; Many times it's just a person declaring some piece of nothing information like "I enjoy coffee in the morning, usually before 7am" and that is somehow evidence of their being an ISFJ.

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Like Russell Crowe being an INTJ or David Lynch being ISFP.

Their amusing use of out-of-context quotes to further "prove" why a person is a certain type is unreliable, as much of the time it's just general information anyone could say ; Many times it's just a person declaring some piece of nothing information like "I enjoy coffee in the morning, usually before 7am" and that is somehow evidence of their being an ISFJ.

Just showing that someone else agrees with me and sees the same thing about Edward Norton and felt like putting it up on a website.

Granted only first hand confirmation will do in officially nailing down someone's type, and even then there's all kinds of room for discussion, but until you make and defend a positive position for both Russell Crowe and David Lynch being a different personality type, your misgivings as to the legitimacy of Celebrity Type is just an exaggeration. The quotes support a well conceived pattern as to a type, and are not the basis for suggesting the type itself; you may have that backwards.

Your homework is to explain what type you think Russ and Dave are and why, with sources, and not what I always get from people.....

......"Because I think they are", "I know you think that, but why?", "Cause they ARE!", "Ok, settle down, what about them suggests that?", "Stuff and things, OK!", "I follow your mood swing, but you haven't given any reasons that make any sense", "Shut up, you use words to describe things, your stupid"....

...purely joking, but seriously....why?