• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is teh Flak?

What MBTI type is teh Flak?

• Total voters

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Can someone sum up the general critique ? I am awake for 36 hours -.-

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
*throws up two beer*

What's on TV ? Something similiar to the chief here: :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW2LMGeUnj0"]The Chief[/YOUTUBE]

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
i said DICK, but he's really INTP with attitude. ;)

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hmmm, let me summarize
The Jack is a charming, clever, erudite, witty INTP
*smooch*
Oh, let me add he is also handsome and shows a promise to be a very skilled nibbler

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP

Jack Flak
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Intp)
Jump to: navigation, search

This article is about the Myers-Briggs personality type. For the Socionics INTp, see Intuitive Logical Introvert.

INTP (Introversion, iNtuition, Thinking, Perceiving) is an abbreviation used in Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) publications to refer to one of the sixteen personality types.[1][2] The MBTI assessment was developed from the work of prominent psychiatrist Carl G. Jung in his book Psychological Types, which proposed a psychological typology based on his theories of cognitive functions.

From Jung's work, others developed psychological typologies. Well-known personality tests are the MBTI assessment, developed by Isabel Briggs Myers and Katharine Cook Briggs, and the Keirsey Temperament Sorter, developed by David Keirsey. Keirsey referred to INTPs as Architects, one of the four types belonging to the temperament he called the Rationals.[3] INTPs are estimated to account for 3-5% of the of the U.S. population.[4]

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Everyone else is susceptible, and even prone to lying about themselves and instead answering from their ideal self.

Probably the only exception to this rule is whatever.

You must have an exceptionally large rectal cavity, because you don't seem to ever stop pulling things out of it.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I voted ESFJ, since there was no "I can't take this thread seriously" option. It seemed close enough.