• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is teh Flak?

What MBTI type is teh Flak?

• Total voters

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Popular culture prolly not the best place for this but what the hey!

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
You didn't give any correct poll choices. It's ESFJ.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Just remember Einsteins "cosmological constant" thing was wrong, unless he believed in it until he died

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm only trying to help. Clearly, it's the most interesting topic on the bored.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
haha dont tell me his name is Richard hahahahahaha :D

redacted

You guys have gone off the rails

Says the guy who made up his own system, ignored everyone who disagreed, and then made up his own test and ignored everyone who got the "wrong" type. And the guy who types people with his own system which is different from the system everyone else uses and STILL tells them they're wrong.

Yeah.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Just remember Einsteins "cosmological constant" thing was wrong, unless he believed in it until he died

He added it in there to fit his idea that the universe was static, because the equation implies a dynamic universe with regards to its size. He later withdrew it and called it the biggest mistake of his life after Hubble's discovery. Ironically some current cosmological models include it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
He added it in there to fit his idea that the universe was static, because the equation implies a dynamic universe with regards to its size. He later withdrew it and called it the biggest mistake of his life after Hubble's discovery. Ironically some current cosmological models include it.

Yes, but keep that in private I want to get through to Jack ! Or wait, Richard ahahahaha :D

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Says the guy who made up his own system, ignored everyone who disagreed, and then made up his own test and ignored everyone who got the "wrong" type. And the guy who types people with his own system which is different from the system everyone else uses and STILL tells them they're wrong.

Yeah.
I don't know if you noticed, but more people typed themselves accurately using the questions based on my function system than not, in the test's present state. It serves as evidence to the system's validity. Look specifically at ISxP results, as their supposed dominant functions should, according to you, be Ti/Fi, but I think every one chose the response based on nondirectional Sensing. Appropriate for my more accurate system.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
DICK, definitely ^^