• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grinch

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

I saw Miss Murder's avatar and thought about this green guy.

What type would he be? Maybe I_TJ?

He did think of that plan, and the way it all seemed to fit together in a flash hints at INTJ, I guess? But his plan fails because he can't grasp the underlying concept that keeps the townspeople celebrating, hinting at ISTJ, maybe?

He lives in a cave away from everyone else, and has a heart 3 sizes too small. (I think it was three...) Stereotypical I_T_. :coffee:

Any guesses or thoughts? I think ISTJ here.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Definitely I_TJ, and I'm going with INTJ, because of his vision and masterplan to destroy a holiday with a significant, abstract meaning to him.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ for me as well.

I don't think his inability to understand the underlying concept of Xmas not being about gifts has to do with a lack of Ni as much as a lack of Fi.

That said, I could also go with ENTJ.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yep. INTJ. Next!

Frosty the Snowman?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Lack of Fi?! That's totally Fi. Te doesn't understand the use of Xmas, subconscious Fi grips tight to the hurt from the past (I'm thinking of the movie, not sure what happened in the classic Grinch tale) and thusly is opposed to all things Xmas!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lack of Fi?! That's totally Fi. Te doesn't understand the use of Xmas, subconscious Fi grips tight to the hurt from the past (I'm thinking of the movie, not sure what happened in the classic Grinch tale) and thusly is opposed to all things Xmas!

That's what I meant.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
It's very disconcerting to know that it seems most villains are INTJs.

What about some INTJs who win, for once?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What's your case for ENTJ?

And Haphazard, you get Gandalf, right?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's very disconcerting to know that it seems most villains are INTJs.

What about some INTJs who win, for once?

Master Shifu from Kung Fu Panda. He turned a fat panda into the Dragon Warrior in no time.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not explaining things to n00bs any longer.

Why don't you do some research on functional order before you start attacking me?

Or how about this, read about the Field Marshall type! The Grinch is more the Field Marshall role than the Mastermind.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
How is he N?

Seriously...
Where's the abstract ideal impression Ni?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
After doing my research on this, INTJ still seems the best fit for him.

--He may be an ENTJ, in the case of the Unpopular Extrovert. It would fit him, with the strong Te.

--Nocapszy, what would you suggest? The way he devised his plan, bringing it together out of nowhere, seemed kind of N...but maybe that judgment would be better for Ns to make.

--Lots of sources say Tesla was an INTJ, though some also say ENTP.

Last edited: