• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grinch

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Haha, the Grinch is definitely an INTJ! Without a doubt!!
I can't see ENTJ personally. The Grinch didn't have the vivaciousness and energy of more Extraverted super villians (e.g: ENTP Robotnik, ENTJ Dr. Doom)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha, the Grinch is definitely an INTJ! Without a doubt!!
I can't see ENTJ personally. The Grinch didn't have the vivaciousness and energy of more Extraverted super villians (e.g: ENTP Robotnik, ENTJ Dr. Doom)

An INTJ would more likely stay in his lair and have his puppets do his dirty work.

An ENTJ would be out in the world actively commanding forces. In the Grinch's case, his "force" was his dog.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would go with INTJ — MelChlor

Ti is his "grumpy old man" (senex), and that would be for ISTJ as well, but an SJ (Melancholy in Control) would more likely respect the traditions, where NT (particularly those without the lesser Si) is the Choleric aspect and more likely to disregard or even overturn those things.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The choices INTJ and ISTJ are even funnier when you take into account that most people consider Dr. Seuss an ENFP.

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
How is he N?

Seriously...
Where's the abstract ideal impression Ni?

are you kidding? Tesla imagined most of the machines he developed in thier final form before even picked up a tool. If Tesla doesn't strick you as an intuition type than you are way off in typing.

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
as for the Grinch, I don't think he's really a type, but he probably represents introverted feeling in the story.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
This is so funny, there is a bad guy and over half of the people instantly go with "NTJ !".

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is so funny, there is a bad guy and over half of the people instantly go with "NTJ !".

Nah, the Grinch isn't bad ... just needed to have his heart softened.