• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why are all these threads about actors?

augmented

MBTI Type
ENTP
Doesn't make any sense. The whole point of actors is that they play roles that aren't themselves. Typing actors seems like such a more conflicting, difficult, and irrelevant process than, oh i don't know, typing the characters they play? this board needs to do more movies. like every new movie that comes out, someone should start a thread. i got a couple ones here -

Burn After Reading:
Cox: INTJ
Clooney: ESTJ
Linda Litsky: ESFJ
Pitt: ESFP
Bitch British Wife: ENTJ
Loser Gym Guy Who Wants To Fuck Linda: ISFJ
Guy Who is Like "Report Back to me when....when it makes sense?": INTP

Role Models (just saw it last night, pretty sick)
Paul Rudd: INTJ
SWS: ESFP
Mclovin: INFP
Little Black Kid: ESTP
Ex-Cokehead Leader Chick: ESTJ

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Why type actors? Because they're recognized. Simple!

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
Even if the actors/actresses were not "playing themselves" a lot of the time, I get tired of seeing those threads also. Let's say that you correctly guess their type, unclouded by any cultural filters or misunderstandings about MBTI etc., then ...so what ? Where do you go from there ?

It's kind of like asking how to put out a fire. One person might say "Throw water on it" and someone else might say "No, it's a chemical fire, you need to smother it", but pretty soon the topic will be exhausted. There's not much to it.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
The only one thats right in BAR is the INTP and litsky.
Pitt is ENFP
Cloony is ESFP
Cox ISTP
Cox's wife is ESTJ... dunno where you saw the N.
also we do plenty of movies.
I'd say you'd know better if you were on the forum more, but I don't want to give the impression that I'm asking you to come back. Thats Evans job.
Do it or don't.

augmented

MBTI Type
ENTP
i'm on the forum hella actually, Dusty. yeah i just wish every actor thread were replaced with a movie thread ya know? and why are you INTJ now?

i dont see ESFP for clooney, actually maybe i do, and i dont see why ISTP over INTJ for clooney, i would see the movie again but i've already seen it like 2 and a half times and i'm sure this debate warrants subjecting myself to a repetitive 2 hours, even though the movie was hella sick