• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Grace Slick

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I was so in love with her and Sandy Denny in my mid teens.

*rolls love all over thread*

I don't know about her type. EN is likely, at least.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
OMG. "Go ask Alice. I think she'll know" (She didn't, by the way.) The Summer of Love 1967. The voice of my youthful folly. Heh.

That sounds like a good guess but I don't know enough about her personal life to venture a guess.

She's a survivor, that's for sure. But she didn't learn that from Alice.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
She struck me as somewhat judgemental. I could take that further and say "therefore ENFJ", but....I actually have no clue. Her personality IRL may be different.

I've often wondered how different a good actor can represent themself on screen. Some seem to be just "playing themselves" and others go further than that. Could an ESFJ actor play an INTP very well ?