• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Twilight?

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Been a while since I read the books but I'd say

Bella INFJ

Couple of reasons. During her annoying dull to read (from a guys point of view) depression in new moon she starts going all adreniline junky which show a very unhealthy Se. Also her thought prossess is quite Ni-Ti orientated. For someone very emotional she is very logical at times. She is also clearly ver intuitive in her logic. Its far more make the connection then think it through briefly thus Ni-Ti. Fe is clearly secondary as she has a good understanding of the relationships between her girlfriends and all their boyfriends. But is detatched enough from it to be irritated by it all at times.

Edward - hmm tough definatly IxxJ. best guess is INTJ
Probably easier if I read book 5 on the website but I've only got internet in work so not possible the now.
Right don't think its despute able that edwards I. T makes sense as while yes you see lots of his emotions you have to remember you see that in a romantic book from the point of view of someone completely fallen for him therefore its biased. But some of the things he does are very logical. logical but clouded by an undeveloped emotional side. He also very practical in his logis and personal in his emotions thus TeFi. J is from his decisiveness in his decisions. He is able to make decisions and stick to them. Its far from impossible that hes P but i think its unlikely. finally N. This is what I'm unsure of because the difference between Si and Ni is very difficult to tell especially with a character with such hidden thoughts. But Ni wins out. Mainly because he seems very detatched from the world to me. For someone so able to see and experience it he seems so cynical and withdrawn. Also he is so extremely intelligent (not that ISTJ aren't) and so arrogant at times that INTJ makes more sense to me.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Bella's an INxP.

Edward is an ISFJ.

Jake is an ExFP

Charlie (Bella's dad) is an ISTJ

Bella's Mom is an ExFP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bella is INFJ for sure, I see some INTJ leanings with her though.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Bella is INFJ for sure, I see some INTJ leanings with her though.

Did you see New Moon?

Bella is definitely a perceiver. She's fascinated in things she knows little about, and takes the necessary risks to understand. Definitely a 4w5 Enneagram. Think about her approach to Edward...she kept pushing and pushing to read all she could read until she knew. Perceivers are constantly looking for more information. Bella is always looking for more answers. And she has a knack for making spur of the moment decisions.

Her and Edward's relationship is the epitome of Fi.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Bella is absolutely not a "live and let live" person.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah, it's possible, but I really understand Se. And I think Bella's Se sucks.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
twighlightend.jpg

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Edgar, I love you!!!

:wub:

But, I love Edward Cullen a million times more!!!! :)

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
That comment is suspect.

Hahaha. I know. I'm extremely biased :)
I'm just saying the characters in Twilight seem to have little common sense.
The main character's relationship makes no sense to me.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Hahaha. I know. I'm extremely biased :)
I'm just saying the characters in Twilight seem to have little common sense.
The main character's relationship makes no sense to me.

That's the problem with fiction, okay, most literature. Common sense generally makes for a boring story. ;)