• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Heroes" (actors)

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
sjessalyngilsigsc7.jpg

Jessalyn Gilsig INFJ (Meredith Gordon)

smiloventimigliagl9.jpg

Milo Ventimiglia ENTP (Peter Petrelli)

snicholasdagostobm0.jpg

Nicholas D'Agosto ENTP (West Rosen)

salilarterug8.jpg

Ali Larter ENTP (Niki Sanders)

skristenbelltg7.jpg

Kristen Bell ENTP (Elle Bishop)

sgreggrunbergag4.jpg

Greg Grunberg ESFJ (Matt Parkman)

sbreagrantcm0.jpg

Brea Grant ESFJ (Daphne Millbrook)

ssendhilramamurthyfm8.jpg

Sendhil Ramamurthy INTJ (Mohinder Suresh)

scristinerosewx0.jpg

Cristine Rose ENFJ (Angela Petrelli)

smalcolmmcdowelltt2.jpg

Malcolm McDowell ENFJ (Daniel Linderman)

skellanlutzol5.jpg

Kellan Lutz ESTP (Andy)

srobertforsterym4.jpg

Robert Forster ESTP (Arthur Petrelli)

scleaduvallfm0.jpg

Clea DuVall ESTP (FBI Agent Audrey Hanson)

shaydenpanettierefb2.jpg

Hayden Panettiere INFP (Claire Bennet)

sdaniaramirezlm1.jpg

Dania Ramirez INFP (Maya Herrera)

sholtmccallanyaq2.jpg

Holt McCallany ESFP (Ricky)

szacharyquintocd8.jpg

Zachary Quinto INTP (Sylar)

sjackcolemanye0.jpg

Jack Coleman ENTJ (Noah Bennet)

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
Niki an N? Sorry, but no :D She's as S as they come, IMO.

To me, Peter seems introverted, I'd guess INFJ.

I think Hayden is E, but Claire seems I.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Are we talking about the actors' types or the characters' types?

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm unsure, lol.... the OP posted pictures, which might mean to VI them, as I don't see any other way of typing actors I've never met ;)

I still think Niki, both actor and character, looks very S.

Milo might be E, but Peter is I.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The OP clearly said "actors" in the thread title. And used the actors' names. I don't understand your confusion.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
The OP clearly said "actors" in the thread title. And used the actors' names. I don't understand your confusion.
Well, that's what I thought, but you know what they say about assuming.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I find it hard to believe that 2/3 of those people are intuitive. This is a tv show we're talking about, not the Department of Physics at MIT.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
which might mean to VI them

Pictures are for recognition generally, not everyone remembers names of all characters, some may don't remember names of all actors, and some saw these actors in other movies but could don't know/remember their names. Method was "image" (basically intuitive it's based on _impressions_ from nonverbal behavior (facial expression, plastique, etc)), not Ganin's VI (he uses physiognomy also, and may be forms of body). Also I tryed to choose photos that are demonstrative for image method (but 1 photo is not enough ordinary, better to use several movies with actor for sure version).

I don't see any other way of typing actors I've never met

Besides image method, there are for actors - analysis of journalist inteviews and biography. I confine oneself to image method in most cases. For distance typing may be used also tests and special questionnaires (but generally these are not used for versions of famouses' types in forums :) ).

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I find it hard to believe that 2/3 of those people are intuitive. This is a tv show we're talking about, not the Department of Physics at MIT.

These are not all actors (even not much), these are actors in 1 movie only, and even not all of them from there, and they were choosen non-randomly (only those having my sure version if their type). And there's no serious research about share of types among movie actors (at least I didn't hear).

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
all that Fe, eww
but as far as the plot, that makes sense
" save the cheerleader, save the world " - Fe - and the success of each character is determined by prowess and how well they can network - so the actors that would fit would be able to identify with that principle - Fe users

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
Pictures are for recognition generally, not everyone remembers names of all characters, some may don't remember names of all actors, and some saw these actors in other movies but could don't know/remember their names. Method was "image" (basically intuitive it's based on _impressions_ from nonverbal behavior (facial expression, plastique, etc)), not Ganin's VI (he uses physiognomy also, and may be forms of body). Also I tryed to choose photos that are demonstrative for image method (but 1 photo is not enough ordinary, better to use several movies with actor for sure version).
Ya, for VI I tend to use the image method.

Besides image method, there are for actors - analysis of journalist inteviews and biography. I confine oneself to image method in most cases. For distance typing may be used also tests and special questionnaires (but generally these are not used for versions of famouses' types in forums :) ).

True, and video interviews work too, although I wonder if the actor has a persona he puts on for the general public (sort of like playing a character). Most actors, I've found, have a hard time playing a character too far from their own MBTI type.

Based on interviews, Milo Ventimiglia is INFJ.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
video interviews work too

Those who intensively uses interviews rely upon text interviews mainly, because of their more accessibility.

I wonder if the actor has a persona he puts on for the general public (sort of like playing a character).

Truly to define type in the conditions of distortions - a skill question generally. In type of the actor (and using image method) I'm sure not always, but in many cases.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
sjessalyngilsigsc7.jpg

Jessalyn Gilsig INFJ (Meredith Gordon)

smiloventimigliagl9.jpg

Milo Ventimiglia ENTP (Peter Petrelli)

snicholasdagostobm0.jpg

Nicholas D'Agosto ENTP (West Rosen)

salilarterug8.jpg

Ali Larter ENTP (Niki Sanders)

skristenbelltg7.jpg

Kristen Bell ENTP (Elle Bishop)

sgreggrunbergag4.jpg

Greg Grunberg ESFJ (Matt Parkman)

sbreagrantcm0.jpg

Brea Grant ESFJ (Daphne Millbrook)

ssendhilramamurthyfm8.jpg

Sendhil Ramamurthy INTJ (Mohinder Suresh)

scristinerosewx0.jpg

Cristine Rose ENFJ (Angela Petrelli)

smalcolmmcdowelltt2.jpg

Malcolm McDowell ENFJ (Daniel Linderman)

skellanlutzol5.jpg

Kellan Lutz ESTP (Andy)

srobertforsterym4.jpg

Robert Forster ESTP (Arthur Petrelli)

scleaduvallfm0.jpg

Clea DuVall ESTP (FBI Agent Audrey Hanson)

shaydenpanettierefb2.jpg

Hayden Panettiere INFP (Claire Bennet)

sdaniaramirezlm1.jpg

Dania Ramirez INFP (Maya Herrera)

sholtmccallanyaq2.jpg

Holt McCallany ESFP (Ricky)

szacharyquintocd8.jpg

Zachary Quinto INTP (Sylar)

sjackcolemanye0.jpg

Jack Coleman ENTJ (Noah Bennet)

This has to be the worst attempt at typing I've ever seen. That's not an insult, it's the truth.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
This has to be the worst attempt at typing I've ever seen. That's not an insult, it's the truth.

To understand that it's not so, you have to be not the worst typer yourself. :)

P.S. Opinions about type of celeb (by experienced and qualified typers), when people don't know opinions about celeb's type by other people - match rarely (probably in 15-30%).