• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Uhhh... What type is Bill Murray?

deleted
It needs to get easier to search for a celeb and get opinions on his/her MBTI. Because I constantly meet people every day who remind me of celebs and I can't find crap about any of them via MBTI.

Poop city if you ask me.

What type is Bill Murray?

you know this guy

Bill-Murray-Photograph-C11796740.jpeg

aka. Ghostbusters fag

bill-murray-the-darjeeling-limited-new-york-city-movie-premiere-arrivals-0Qofvu.jpg

deleted
He reminds me so much of my music professor. I could sense Ti and Fe so strongly. I wasn't sure about the N or S though.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
He reminds me a lot of my ISFP brother. He doesn't remind me of myself particularly, so I'd lean more toward ISFP than ENTP.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm saying entp. same as his friend hunter s (where the buffalo roam!). he likes to get into trouble and then get himself out of it. Fe is highly developed, can always turn on the charm. Ne helps that explode with sheer likability.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
Total INTJ. He's pretty stoney faced.

Fascinating :) (reference to Royal Tenembaums).

Although I wouldn't have said INTJ: more like ISTP for no other reason other that he reminds me of The Dude.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You grave dug a thread to say that? :p

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Fascinating :) (reference to Royal Tenembaums).

Although I wouldn't have said INTJ: more like ISTP for no other reason other that he reminds me of The Dude.

I don't know of too many INTJ comedians. I think ENTP seems like a good fit. I think Steve Martin is an ENTP too (and Jim Carrey) so it wouldn't be out of the question.