• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing Children

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I tried to take that test thinking about how I would've responded in middle school, and I got ITP. In Middle School, I was more of, "I guess I have to go to school, so I'ill do whatever I can. If I can't do something, oh well. I'll go play on my computer. Oh, we're going out to the mall? I want to go!"

I lived in Atlanta when I was in middle school. My mother had a AAA subscription, and I got a map of Atlanta there. I then went on to study the map constantly as we explored the city. I knew the city at 12 years old better than a lot of people that lived there. They have a bus and monorail system there called MARTA. I started memorizing all of the bus routes, even though I didn't go on them. Whenever I saw buses, I knew where they were going. It was cool.

They had these little packets for each bus route detailing its route. I mailed a letter to MARTA back then for them to send me all 150+ bus route booklets. I can still remember sitting in the living room and dumping the envelope with all of them out on the floor. I was so excited! When I went to the place where my sister worked, people would ask ME for directions. That stuff was way more important than school.

The thing was, whenever I tried to remember roads and stuff, I'd visualize that first map I got from AAA in my head, and then I'd start remembering street and suburb names.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I've read that a child's personality is fixed by age 7. I think it could vary with each child, though. I'm pretty sure I could have been pinned as an INFP baby at a few months old. I was a quiet baby and I only cried when I needed something, changed or fed. Other than that I spent time looking around the room. I'm still curious, lol.