• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sasuke Uchiha (INTJ) Sasuke's Ni Explained in Sasuke vs Danzo - Naruto MBTI Types

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sasuke Uchiha (INTJ) - Naruto Myers-Briggs Types

Sasuke INTJ - Naruto MBTI Typings

Sharing this with Typologycentral.

Here's why Sasuke is INTJ and let's explain his Ni in the Danzo fight.

Sasuke in the Danzo fight constantly read between the lines and thought ahead in the future in the fight with his Ni. Sasuke had a hunch and predicted with his Ni that Danzo's arm and Sharginan eyes were the source of his power and that when all the eyes closed his power would end. He thought this was the case and said it out loud and made him confess and tricked him to admitting it. He also knew that stamina was key in the fight from the start and that trying to last out the fight and spend enough time for his jutsu was stop was key and important as well he knew and suspected with his Ni, this planning alone from the start was clear Ni in him and again him seeing patterns and reading between the lines with his Ni as well on suspecting the eyes closing would end the power. Madara narrates all this and how far ahead Sasuke was thinking the whole scene and explained all this and how much Sasuke was using his Ni in this fight with Danzo. Sasuke is a classic INTJ and Ni dom and this is another reason why. Sasuke is INTJ and not ISFP at all and never lives in the moment and doesnt care for details like Se is known for.

Sasuke is a Te user and is logical and cares for efficiency with his Te, as soon as he beat Danzo he wanted to immediately go to the Leaf Village with his Te efficiency and take care of business, Se does also get impatient and wants to do things yes but Sasuke clearly uses Te all the time in other scenes too in the series, he was always telling his rogue team we need to keep moving and stay on task with his Te and cared for efficiency all the time and always wanted to keep the group on track. He uses his clear Te in plenty of other scenes as well in the series in both Part 1 and Part 2 of Naruto. Sasuke has clear Fi and its strong but no dominant, his Fi is tertiary which is high enough, his inner feelings and values drive his as a INTJ and help his Ni and Te move forward and want to execute his values to avenge Itachi and his clan at all costs. He uses Se inferior and hates being in the moment and prefers to think of the future and think ahead and read between the lines of things beneath the surface with his Ni, but despite thise sometimes he does live in the moment and focuses on details around him when necessary and racts to them accordingly, Sasuke is a classic Se inferior user who hates details overall and prefers concepts, ideas, and meaning and thinking of the future. That's my Sasuke INTJ analysis today from the Danzo fight, tell me what you think. I'll post my other Sasuke INTJ post down below as well:

Here's my first Sasuke INTJ Post:

Sasuke Uchiha [INTJ] - One of the Greatest INTJs of All Time, Why he'''s a Ni dom and Te aux not Fi dom or Se aux, Itachi Pursuit Arc Analysis Shippuuden, Naruto MBTI Types : intj

Here's some other Sasuke INTJ posts here:

Fictional Character MBTI — I’m curious why you say Sasuke Uchiha is an INTJ....

Viva La Revolution

Here I ranked Sasuke in my INTJ Anime characters TierMaker:

My Favorite INTJs in Anime Ranked - TierMaker : intj

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Viva La Revolution

Kiba and Tsunade are ESTPs, Sasuke is a INTJ. C'mon, you know thats a crazy typing for him. Judgers can be impulsive, Deku is INFJ and he's reckless, All Might an ENFJ was reckless too.

Sasuke was obvious INTJ lol, reckless behavior of his only appeared when he was really unhealthy (psycho sasuke mode) a.k.a Se grip, at least how I interpret it. His true type when healthy was always a calm, stoic, planner.

yeghor

Viva La Revolution

Kiba and Tsunade are ESTPs, Sasuke is a INTJ. C'mon, you know thats a crazy typing for him. Judgers can be impulsive, Deku is INFJ and he's reckless, All Might an ENFJ was reckless too.

Sasuke was obvious INTJ lol, reckless behavior of his only appeared when he was really unhealthy (psycho sasuke mode) a.k.a Se grip, at least how I interpret it. His true type when healthy was always a calm, stoic, planner.

Sasuke looks more like a Rogue class, something like a ninja/assassin type. He does not come across to me as a thinker but more of a feeler so I would say he is an ISFP, probably tritype 486 or similar. INTJs are OTOH are nerdy sorcerers.

067ab7c781d05666e93cb3797d794b8f.gif

Itachi-Uchiha-Sasuke-Uchiha-GIF-ItachiUchiha-SasukeUchiha-Naruto-Discover-and-Share-GIFs.gif

tumblr_n3gilhNn461qdnjjpo2_r1_500.gif

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sasuke looks more like a Rogue class, something like a ninja/assassin type. He does not come across to me as a thinker but more of a feeler so I would say he is an ISFP, probably tritype 486 or similar. INTJs are OTOH are nerdy sorcerers.

067ab7c781d05666e93cb3797d794b8f.gif

Itachi-Uchiha-Sasuke-Uchiha-GIF-ItachiUchiha-SasukeUchiha-Naruto-Discover-and-Share-GIFs.gif

tumblr_n3gilhNn461qdnjjpo2_r1_500.gif

I've had a theory that his type when he was little sasuke there was ISFP, or he comes off that way obviously, but I don't think we should judge based off his little kid self before any trauma cuz I don't think he's at all the same later on.

After the Trauma he became INTJ

The functions of Ni-Te-Fi-Se generally seem pretty evident in how he makes long strategies steps ahead of most he faces, theorizing, the blunt style he speaks, the Ni goal focused obsessiveness on his singular goal do to his damaged lower Fi values. How calm and collected his always was.

Until he was unhealthy and thus in Se grip. (which was after another traumatic events, thus mental breakdown, shattering his Ni goal he put his whole life into)

Until he re-found a new goal that eventually ended up in

He does 'look' like a rogue class, but appearances can be deceiving

This is anime though, so he's bound to not be wholly entirely consistent.

Last edited:

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've had a theory that his type when he was little sasuke there was ISFP, or he comes off that way obviously, but I don't think we should judge based off his little kid self before any trauma cuz I don't think he's at all the same later on.

After the Trauma he became INTJ

The functions of Ni-Te-Fi-Se generally seem pretty evident in how he makes long strategies steps ahead of most he faces, theorizing, the blunt style he speaks, the Ni goal focused obsessiveness on his singular goal do to his damaged lower Fi values. How calm and collected his always was.

Until he was unhealthy and thus in Se grip. (which was after another traumatic events, thus mental breakdown, shattering his Ni goal he put his whole life into)

Until he re-found a new goal that eventually ended up in

He does 'look' like a rogue class, but appearances can be deceiving

This is anime though, so he's bound to not be wholly entirely consistent.

Thats a fair opinion, but I disagree and just think anyones more emotional as a kid in general. Your type doesnt change or anything, usually anyway in life or fiction. Sometimes the type does change yes, like Simon from Gurren Lagann going from ISFP to INFJ. Or Trunks personalities from Dragon Ball etc, but for me I always saw Sasuke as just a more emotional kid version of himself but still a INTJ at heart even then if that makes sense. Even Shoto Todoroki was emotional as a kid and hes INTJ too. But I totally see where your coming from, so fair opinion.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thats a fair opinion, but I disagree and just think anyones more emotional as a kid in general. Your type doesnt change or anything, usually anyway in life or fiction. Sometimes the type does change yes, like Simon from Gurren Lagann going from ISFP to INFJ. Or Trunks personalities from Dragon Ball etc, but for me I always saw Sasuke as just a more emotional kid version of himself but still a INTJ at heart even then if that makes sense. Even Shoto Todoroki was emotional as a kid and hes INTJ too. But I totally see where your coming from, so fair opinion.

That's fine

It's hardly a disagreement tbh

I don't hold strongly one way or another

Me thinking he changed types (cuz he's a fictional character, it can happen do to writing and even inconsistencies, real life isn't the same as fiction as much as I want to apply real world logic sometimes, sometimes it simply doesn't work, so at times it is useful to be flexible in our thinking of different ways of looking at how something may or may not work, in this case, rationalizing and theorizing the nature of his type) is my way of harmonizing why people fight over ISFP and INTJ a lot. Maybe he was both, and that's how it would make sense (Trauma). But if you think he didn't change type, that makes sense too, as every kid is generally more emotional and sensitive as a kid than when they grow up into an adult anyway so I can see why you'd think that.