• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Simba (ENFP) The Curious & Speculative Idealist Stuck in the Past - Lion King MBTI

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Simba (ENFP) The Curious & Speculative Idealist Stuck in the Past - Lion King MBTI

Simba MBTI ENFP - Lion King Myers-Briggs Post

Simba ENFP - Lion King MBTI Characters Types

Now to start my Simba ENFP arguments and explain why he's a Ne user and Si user too, most people see the Fi and Te in Simba so I'll keep these points brief but I still mention them here and there in the analysis to explain why Simba is ENFP and Fi and Te user and on that axis too but mostly in this analysis I'm going to focus on all of Simba's Ne dom and Si inferior moments in the film and why he's also a clear extrovert and Ne dom too as a ENFP as well. So first off how Simba is a clear extrovert to start off the movie in the opening scene upon seeing as a kid and talking finally. Simba says as daybreaks and as he already woke up in the morning and the sun rises, he runs in the cave to sleeping lions and Mufasa and says "Dad! Dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go! Wake up!" He repeats dad over and over again. Why? Because he made a promise to him in the past apparently, Simba tells him "You Promised!" And then looks at him with a serious innocent angry face strongly, haha. This scene already proves Simba is a extrovert and a very energetic person and kid and it starts to show his Si and his Fi already too. Any type can hold onto the past yes and care a lot for promises for being fulfilled that someone made, especially Fi users, so someone could argue a ISFP or ESFP would also get angry about this, yes good point. But Si users care about the past and promises to a much larger degree with their Si remembering and holding onto the promise and conviction that the person made to them in the past. This is especially extra true if their an Fi user too like Simba here, Simba cares about Mufasa keeping his promise to a huge degree as we see with his excitement, screaming dad the whole time, and to the point of headbutting him and telling him you promised and looking into his eyes with a very serious face, Simba is a classic Fi and Si user with caring a lot about past promises here and keeping them and caring a lot about his Fi aux inner values as well as a ENFP, he holds onto promises and inner values in a very innocent way which is a common thing for them with ENFPs and INFPs both. So that's my first point upon introduction of his character, I actually have experience with this mentality and behavior first hand because I have an ENFP niece as well and she acts and behaves just like this with Simba all the time, she's obsessed with play and having fun as a ENFP just like Simba is and wants to do thing with her family and friends like with Simba and Mufasa here. If I told I was gonna play with her later like tomorrow or this weekend and we're gonna play video games or something together, she'll get mad if I say no I never said that or not now and maybe next time, she'll say "Uncle! You promised! Let's play! You promised me you'll play with me today!" Classic ENFP child response her to this and holding onto the promise with her Fi and Si both strongly and NF idealism too for both Simba and my niece both here as well. I've seen people make the argument of oh well you can't judge or see a child's personality type so early and I happen to disagree with that point and think you definitely can, I've seen it myself clearly in my opinion especially helping raising her but no matter, I don't want to debate this topic as its a completely different thing and debate altogether. I think you can clearly see the MBTI function behaviors in a kid and child too but if you disagree thats fine, if you do agree that's fine too. I just wanted to bring it up and make the comparison here to make it clearer for the argument of this scene, now moving on.

Simba is a Ne dom and is curious about everything he sees and everything everyone says to him and wants to know hidden meaning of things and know more information and loves learning new things with his dominant Ne as a ENFP, Simba is always asking Ne curiosity questions all the time in the whole film and movie. One way to tell if a character is a high Ne user is too look at how many times a ? question mark appears in their dialogue in a film, movie, comic, manga, or tv show or video game. If you see it come up a lot an see them ask a lot of questions all the time then their most likely a high Ne user and a very curious Ne user individual as well, for all NPs alike. This point actually still stand also stands for SJs as well, especially ESJs since Ne is still fairly high in their stack so there going to still be curious and ask a lot of questions in their series and story, just not as much as Ne doms and Ne aux users like INPs and ENPs like Simba does here in this movie as a ENFP and Ne dom user himself, who's very curious about everything in the world and who always asks Ne dom curiosity questions about things and their hidden meaning in life as a Ne dom for Simba again. So let's get start with the proof of his dominant Ne curiosity and questions he always asks to back it up shall we. When Mufasa gives his ENFJ Fe Ni speech on the pride lands and his destiny as future king of it once his rule is over in the future, Simba immediately asks the Ne curiosity question, "And this'll all be mine?" - Simba. Mufasa tells him "Everything." Simba then says "Everything the light touches" and looks down upon the world. He immediately asks the Ne curiosity question again right after "What about that shadowy place?" When Simba says he thought a king can get whatever he wants, Mufasa answers by saying there's more to being a king then getting there way all the time, haha. And then Simba says and asks the question "There's more?" Simba asks another classic Ne dom question here and is excited about his curiosity and the idea of the unknown and wants to learn more information with his Ne here.

He's getting excited about the mystery of what being king is like and is asking Mufasa all kinds of questions about it and is getting very excited again that there's more to being king than meets the eye! Simba sees all the possibilities of being king and is excited about all the possibilities that being king entails and wants to know the mystery on what those possibilities are with his Ne and is interested in the unknown and is very excited and driven by his Ne curiosity here and wants to know more information about the true meaning of being king and all the possibilities and meanings that being a king and king of the pride lands entails again with his dom Ne as a ENFP kid here. This is all the true meaning of the "There's more?" line with Simba here and his excitement we see him show with the question he asks Mufasa here and all the questions he asked beforehand to him in this scene as well with his dom Ne, Simba even emphasizes how excited he is about this idea of being king and all the possibilities and information he's excited about learning of all the possibilities and meanings of being king and what being king is all about here when he puts emphasis on it in his voice on the "There's more?" line and shows his body language change and gets even more excited in this scene about all the future possibilities of being king and further makes him get even more excited by the idea of being King all with his dom Ne as a ENFP and the mystery and wonder surrounding all this makes him further excited again and even mor energetic than he already ways and just stirs his Ne curiosity more and he simply wants to learn even more about what it means to be king from Mufasa here, because again the possibilities and hidden meanings of being king excites and very interesting to Simba, and the mystery of not knowing what the hidden meanings of being king are is killing him and he's dying to learn more information about king with his clear dom Ne in this scene, Simba is a clear ENFP and Ne dom. Simba loves new ideas with his Ne and new possibilities for everything he sees and is curious and always wants to learn more information about things and loves learning new things and looks for and get excited about new possibilities all the time with his dom Ne about everything he sees and hears from people as well as a clear Ne dom and ENFP for Simba here, Simba was definitely characterized and introduced as a Ne dom and Fi user and ENFP in the story of the Lion King Disney movie and classic film. I hope my Ni and Fe helped make this scene clear to people here, because this is what's truly happening here in this scene with Simba and Mufasa both behind the scenes and explicitly too all show in this subtle way, and I think all this can be easily missed by people. This explanation here is a major reason why Simba is a ENFP and not a ESFP and rather a Ne dom user instead for sure, no doubt in my mind in my opinion from observing him and Mufasa in this scene here. All this and these points here is what leads into Simba's Ne dom future oriented Ne song "I just can't wait to be king song" This is the reasoning that song happened in the first place for Simba, his Ne is excited by the future possibilities of being King after Mufasa explained everything to him, it looks like Se ESFP center of attention behavior and caring for material, status, success, and attention on the surface but its really not if you dig deeper and realize what's really going on in Simba's mind in both scenes of the story at these points for him as a kid and ENFP child in Part 1 of Lion King before he becomes older later.

After Mufasa gives his ENFJ balance speech, Simba immediately again asks another Ne curiosity question again. "But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?" - Simba. Simba has a genuine and curious look on his face and is wondering the hidden meaning behind what he is saying and is confused and asking the question curiously again "Don't we eat the antelope?" He wants to know more information about this with his Ne and is wondering the hidden meaning of what he's saying here innocently as a ENFP, it doesn't add up to him because Simba is thinking in his mind "Is everything is about balance and maintaining it in the pride lands and if were supposed to respect the animals, then why are we eating them? I thought we eat the antelope, so how are we respecting them?" These questions are running through Simba's mind here in this scene and hence is why he is asking this Ne curiosity question here and brainstorming on why we eat the antelope and animals if were supposed to respect them and keep and maintain balance, classic Ne questions in Simba here and Ne dom behavior in him as a ENFP. When Zazu warn Mufasa about the hyenas in the pride lands, Mufasa jumps to go off and stop them and then Simba ask the Ne curiosity question "Aw, dad, can't I come?" He's curious about the hyenas and seeing them and seeing his dad fight them too and wants to go and see them and all this as well. Mufasa says no and Simba is disappointed as usual and he laments and sulks about it. Simba says "I never get to go anywhere." It seems his Si has been holding onto that for a long time and hates that he can never leave pride rock or go with his dad to dangerous places, again a Se user or Ni user and say care about this too but a Si user cares about these things and the past a lot more often in general and Simba has shown he's a Si user with these examples and a Fi user too both, with makes him care about these things to an even more extent and level than most people do, when Fi and Si are combined in a personality type it has a even stronger effect on them with past experiences and details they strongly hold onto and their strong inner emotions about everything they feel deeply inside and with their inner Fi values to things, if you add Si on top of that, they're feelings on past things are extra strong. I'm going to talk about this Si and Fi aspect to Simba's character and holding onto the past in a ENFP NFP Si and Fi way a lot in Part 2 of this post when Simba get's older because its his entire character arc then as a ENFP and Fi and Si user, so be prepared for that. But for now he's still a kid so I'm going to focus still on his kid actions and behaviors first for now, so keep reading on.

Now moving on, we move to Simba and Scar and their scene together. Simba opens up with a question in his dialogue yet again with his Ne and leading Scar on and not getting to the point right away with his Ne, "Hey, Uncle Scar! Guess what?" He starts off the conversation with that Ne curiosity question and asking and wanting Scar to be excited about the secret and thing he wants to say to him here. Scar is INTJ and is more cynical, cold and logical and is a bit more harsh to him here and says "I despise guessing games." Simba as he talks and tells him he's gonna be king one day and rule all the pride lands and gets excited about it. He immediately moves into yet another Ne curiosity question and asks Scar a Ne dom question again here, "Hey, Uncle Scar. When I'm king, what'll that make you?" Simba asks another Ne curiosity question again here. And when Scar stirs him on and says so apparently your father showed you the whole kingdom did he, he says. But he didn't show you what's beyond that rise at the northern border he mentions to him, again a Ne curiosity question that Simba already asked about before during Mufasa's speech to him on pride rock. Simba then says yeah he didn't tell me about it and said to me that I can't go there. Simba once again, asks another Ne curiosity question immediately again seconds later after Scar stirs him on and says he's right and its far too dangerous and only the bravest lions go there, Simba then says and asks the Ne question, "Well, I'm brave. What's out there?" Simba asks yet another Ne curiosity question again here on him asking what's out there and whats beyond the pride lands and in the northern border area of the lands, we also see tertiary Te confidence and efficiency in Simba as well as a ENFP here too in him, Simba is confident and efficient with the goals and task he cares about and cares about completing and getting done in his life and does not struggle with Te at all for you Simba INFP fans out there, Simba is not a sensitive Fi dom, he's a sensitive Fi aux user and idealistic NF, Simba is a Si inferior and struggles with Si all the time, he's bad with details and is scatter-brained and airheaded with his head in the clouds Ne and questions he always asks, he hates rules and traditions which I'll explain later in the post in a moment, and he holds onto the past in very unhealthy ways and very strongly as we already see a bit here when he says "I can never go anywhere..." And again I'll explain this unhealthy and struggle of using his Si inferior function in Part 2 when he gets older in the movie and that part of this post down below when we get there, but for now let's focus on him as a kid again for the time being. So with that we see some more Ne curiosity in Simba here and we see some Te efficiency and confidence in him as a ENFP as well in this scene too.

When Scar tells him I'm sorry Simba but I just can't tell you Simba yet again asks the Ne curiosity question "Why not?" Once Scar says an elephant graveyard is no place for a prince, Simba hears it and his face lights up and he gets excited again by the all the possibilities an Elephant Graveyard entails as Ne dom and ENFP and what it could be like with his Ne excitement here and Ne curiosity being piqued and stirred here again. Simba asks the Ne curiosity question again "An elephant graveyard? Whoa!" Classic Ne curiosity excitement here in Simba again as a excited ENFP for him here in this scene. When Zazu starts poking fun and saying how they look romantic and hints at them getting married one day, and says they will be "Betrothed and all." Simba asks the Ne curiosity question again "Be-what?" - Simba. When Zazu explains there going to get married one day and that its a tradition for them to follow no matter what, Simba and Nala say "Ew" and Simba says "I can't marry her, she's my friend." Nala, "Yeah that would be weird." Once Zazu says its a tradition that can't be changed that goes back from generations in the past. Simba says "When I'm king, that'll be the thing to go" Simba cares about new things and novelty with his Ne and a doing new things never done before with his Ne as a Ne dom and ENFP and he hates old traditions as a low Si inferior user and struggles with and accepting them and hates old traditions and prefers the new and interesting and trying new things in the future. Both ENFPs and NPs and ESFPs and SP hate rules both yes, but Ne users hate rules and traditions even more so because Ne is the opposite function of Si and they're on Ne and Si axis with each other, you can't have one without the other and both functions are always having conflict and trying to tug away from each other as well because Ne and Si users both see the world differently so much. Simba is clearly showing he's future oriented here in this scene and a Ne user who's interested in new possibilities and changing the old way and past traditions that he doesn't care about and doesn't like at all, new possibilities, novelty, and future change is everything to Simba as a ENFP and Ne dom, and this rejecting past traditions in favor of the new and change clearly shows Simba's Ne dom in him and Si inferior as a ENFP for Simba again. Simba's I just can't wait to be king song starts and we enter his imagination and him imagining himself being king in the future with his Ne and all the possibilities on what he will be like one day when he is king in the future.

"I'm gonna be a mighty, so enemies beware!" Ne in Simba here. Some might mistake this as a Se line because of Se assertiveness stereotype and dominance, toughness, it sounding material on the surface, and caring power and being mighty aspects of Se but the confidence and toughness part is just Simba's tertiary Te confidence, efficiency, and toughness coming out here. Se and Te are look alike functions cause they both like getting things done for difference reasons and are very tough and assertive functions, Se even though its an unorganized and unstructured function likes to get things done spontaneously by responding to details quickly in the moment and hopping in and being impulsive in the moment and want to handle things quickly with its Se and move onto the next thing and Te cares about getting goals done in a efficient and task oriented way and is very tough and dominance and power focused which Simba is clearly doing and showing here with his tertiary Te and his Ne imagining possibilities about the future and what kind of king he'll be like and telling Zazu what he's imagining himself as being for the next king in the future here in this scene and song he's singing. On the surface again Simba sometimes looks ESFP and like a Se user, like someone could argue with the line "I'm gonna be the main event, like no king was before." this again is a good ESFP argument and sounds like he's a Se dom and ESFP on the surface yes good point, but if you wind the clock back to my earlier argument and points in the Mufasa speech to him on Pride Rock and when they were walking through the Pride Lands, Simba only got interested in excited about being king like this because there talk and all the Ne curiosity questions he asks and all the information he learned with his Ne and Mufasa caring about teaching him about all this and why being king is important for him. Simba was curious about the hidden meanings of being king and all the possibilities that being king would entail for him in the future as I already explained and asked Ne curiosity questions about the job and position the whole time when they talked. Simba as a result of all that and their talk is extremely excited by the possibilities of being king in the future, that Mufasa talk and all the Ne curiosity questions he heard led him into caring about being king so much in future in the first place and we've seen how future oriented Simba is with his Ne in the examples I already mentioned earlier and again how future oriented he is in this song, that earlier talk they had and Simba's Ne curiosity questions is what led him to get even more excited about the future of being king even more than he already was with his dom Ne, and all that they talked about in the past and his Ne dom curiosity and possibilities he sees and wonders about with being king in the future directly led into this I just can't wait to be king song and is the reason this song is happening here now in the first place. I hope I made that connection clear to everyone here and helped explain how Simba's Ne curiosity before with the questions he asked Mufasa, the information he learned and his further excitement for the possibilities in the future of being king directly led to this "I Can't Wait to be King" Ne dom future possibilities song he sings here.

"I'm brushing up on looking down I'm working on my roar" this is Te not Se again, he's showing how confident and tough he is and how he wants to work on his roar to show his Te tertiary toughness as a ENFP again here and be a strong leader, which Te users all love being, and yes both Se and Te users like this both but I already explained earlier in this post on how Simba is a Te user and how everyone moment people think he's showing Se its actually Te instead being shown in Simba as a ENFP or even Ne moment in him over Se in the examples above I already mentioned, but going back to the other point I was saying because again, Se and Te are both look alike functions. For you anime fans out there I type Bakugo ESTP and a Se dom from My Hero Academia, not ENTJ at all, Bakugo is a clear Se dom, Se and Te are again look alike functions and often confuse people like this a lot. Simba's confident and assertive moments are Te coming out in him, not Se, and for you INFP Simba fans I'll say again Simba is a confident and efficient and fairly task oriented Te tertiary user as a ENFP, he doesn't struggle with Te at all and is pretty good at it and using Te even if not the best still because Te is still low in him as a tertiary Te user of course. Despite this he uses Te decently well tertiary as a ENFP and is pretty confident character and cub overall and definitely struggles with Si more as a Si inferior as I already explained in my points above for that already. Also Simba is preparing for the future with his Ne in the brushing up line, he's thinking about the future again being king and working on looking down and be able to roar properly in the future as a powerful king and strong lion and great leader, this all Ne dom thinking of the future here and Te caring about confident, efficiency, and being powerful and strong too. "Oh, I just can't wait to be king!" Simba is thinking about the future with his Ne here and is getting excited by the possibilities in the future of being king again and his Te is making him impatient and cares about efficiency again and wants to get the task and goal done already, this line he says the whole song is a classic Ne and Te user line both together, which makes sense because Simba is ENFP again as I'm proving here. I don't know how anyone can say Simba lives in the moment as Se user, Simba is insanely future oriented with his Ne as I've proved in my earlier points and this line he says over and over again just further proves that and shows how insanely future oriented he is as dom Ne user and ENFP and is getting excited by the future possibilities and by the idea of being king in the future and he wants to hurry up can get the goal and task done with his Te tertiary as well and of course he's being a bit impulsive here as a reckless and spontaneous Ne user and perciever too. "Free to run around all day! Free to do it all my way!" Ne users and Se users both love freedom and hate rules and traditions. But I already explained how its more common for Ne users to want to rebel against rules and traditions because Ne and Si both are on a axis and are totally opposite functions from each other and they both see the world totally differently which causes conflict, like Simba and Zazu are having here as an NP and SJ for the both of them. Now like I did with the other ESFP look alike argument before and debunked it, I'll talk about the next one the that looks like Simba is ESFP on the surface that I will admit on face value definitely is a good argument. "Everybody look left, everybody, look right. Everywhere you look, I'm standing in the spotlight!" This line is definitely ESFP kind of line and makes him look ESFP on the surface and like a Se dom, yes very good point to argue here. But as I already explained its coming from all their earlier conversation with Mufasa and all the Ne curiosity questions he asked him and all the information he learned that made him get excited about the future possibilities of being king.

After all that stuff happened with his earlier Mufasa talk, and Simba's classic Ne curiosity driving his constant questions and all his actions in life, and him always thinking about the future and getting really excited by the endless possibilities and positive things that will come in the future for him when he becomes king, you realize that's what really is motivating Simba here and making him say all this. Simba is excited about the future and is very excited by all the future possibilities of being king in the future and all the great things that they will bring to him in his life in the future as well and is very excited by the idea of being king in the future overall, this is all Ne coming out in Simba here as a dom Ne user and ENFP. ESFPs can also be excited about being king and things like this as well and are but they're not very future oriented and live in the moment with their Se instead which Simba does not do at all here with him being future oriented so much with his Ne in all these scene with him in the movie. Basically Simba is getting high off all the endless possibilities of being king in the future and his imagination of what it will be like for him in the future, hence this entire I just can't wait to be king song from happening here in the first place, he's a ENFP kid excited by the future possibilities of being king and is very future oriented again, very imaginative as we see here in this song, and is very curious and loves asking Ne curiosity questions all the time time and wonders the hidden meaning in everything he sees and looks beneath the surface all the time with his Ne questions and curiosity, Simba is a classic Ne dom and ENFP kid and cub as we see with all the points I've made analyzing him as a kid in the first part of the film here again. On the surface this all looks Se and ESFP, a long with some of the lines he says here in the song but its really all Ne possibilities excitement for the future and ENFP behavior as well if you look deeper and realize what's actually going on in Simba's mind here, also remember ENFPs also are extroverts and like being in the spotlight and center of attention overall in general too, even if most ENFPs are some of the most introverted extroverts like ENTPs usually but not always, ENFPs are still extroverts too and extroverts in general like spotlight and attention overall, stereo-typically speaking anyway and we get to see Simba's introverted side as a ENFP and the introverted extrovert stereotypes with them when Simba gets older and is more closed off and to himself as a ENFP later in the film as his older self. Simba is a clear Ne dom and ENFP for sure and I hope my explanation made it clear for everyone read this part of the post and this entire post overall. Now moving onto my next points.

When they get to the elephant graveyard Simba asks the Ne question again "Isn't it great?" He shows his Te confidence again when he says I laugh in the face of danger, ironically he gets scared runs back when he hears the hyenas and they come out, haha. But of course he did that, any kid would be scared in that situation and if they happened, he'd be crazy not too and if he didn't do that here in this scene when the hyena's came out. There in a scary and dangerous area after all. Simba tells them he's gonna be future king to them when they ask and speculate who he is, again showing how future oriented Simba is here with his Ne. Simba shows his NF idealism and innocence and honesty here, he doesn't lie and is completely honest and tells the hyena completely what Zazu said about them and them being slobbery stupid poachers that can't do anything to them. This is classic ENFP and NFP innocence and honesty here and NF idealism as well. Later in the chase scene he tries to be brave with his Te and starts to try to roar at them even though its weak, even after the first roar fail he still tries again anyway the second time and as we know they hear Mufasa's roar in his place and he comes to save them, Simba again does not struggle with Te at all, he uses it pretty good but only fairly and decently well as a tertiary user and ENFP. Nala "Well, I thought you were very brave" Btw, I'm saying or implying Fi doms can't be brave, they can be brave and they are, but I'm just highlighting higher Te tertiary ENFP points for Simba here is all.

Simba asks even more Ne curiosity questions when he talks to Mufasa the 2nd time and is scolded by him for what he did and disobeying him. Simba says but your not scared of anything, Mufasa says I was today. Simba asks with his Ne "You were?" then he asks the Ne question again "I guess even kings get scared, huh?" and then again asks the questions and tries again like with scar to get Mufasa curious about what he has to say himself when he asks Mufasa here, "But you know what?" Mufasa asks "What?" Simba brings out Mufasa's Ne shadow function here with that line, which makes sense since Simba is ENFP and will bring the Ne out of others too. Then Simba says "I think those Hyena's was even scareder." The Ne curiosity Simba questions continue, "Dad? We're pals right? And we'll always be together, right?" This is all Ne curiosity questions coming out in Simba as usual again here. When Mufasa tells him another ENFJ speech and thing he remembers his dad telling him long ago, he says the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars in the sky, Simba immediately asks another Ne curiosity question again, "Really?" - Simba.

Scar, "Your father has a marvelous surprise for you. Simba asks with his Ne curiosity again this question here immediately "Ooh, what is it?" Scar tells him it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it. Simba then says and tries to edge him on and learn and find out what it is because his Ne is so curious about it by saying "If you tell me, I'll still act surprised." Classic Ne in Simba trying to get and learn more information here from Scar for Simba's dominant Ne curiosity here as a ENFP again. He keeps asking him to tell him over and over again with his Ne curiosity and wanting to learn more information and wondering what it is so much on what he's hiding and Simba is extremely interested with his Ne on the unknown and mystery on what the surprise is that Scar is hiding and what his dad has in store for him as a surprise here, "Come on, Uncle Scar." Simba. Scar yells at him and tells him to stay put on this rock and lets him know he knew about the hyena situation from before. Simba asks the question with his Ne curiosity again "You know about that?" Scar tells Simba everybody knows about that, Simba asks another Ne question right after "Really?" And Scar says "Oh, yes." Right after Scar tells him to work on the roar and plans this out again with his Ni, right when Scar starts to leave, Simba can't help but ask another and one more Ne curiosity again before he leaves and goes, Simba asks him the question with his Ne, "Hey, Uncle Scar, will I like this surprise?" Scar says his famous line from this film "Simba, It's to die for." And then he walks off and leaves. Later on he gets curious with his Ne of the chameleon that walks by and starts roaring at it and shows he's scatter-brained and airheaded and easily distracted by things he sees in the outer world and ignores other details around when his Ne is curious about something he sees in the real world or object he sees, yes Se and Ne both care about and are interested in objects and things both in the real world as extroverted percieving functions both, its not just Se that cares for objects and things in the real world like people think. This is a common misconception with people on how the two functions work and differ. Check out the link down below on the true difference of Ne and Se here. To repeat again as a reminder, Simba asking questions and being curious about the Elephant Graveyard and what it could possibly be over there and asking Mufasa what's over there in the northern border is Ne again in Simba coming out in the beginning of the film to bring that point all the way back here to this one again:

Extroverted Sensing(Se) and Extroverted Intuition(Ne) BOTH Care About Seeing Things and Objects in the Physical Outer/External World, Fixing Function Myths/False Stereotypes : mbti

Simba asks the Ne question "What am I gonna do?" to Scar when he sees his dad dead because of him. His dialogue said "Dad? Dad?" over and over again beforehand. We see how down Simba is and start to see how much the past affects him which will lead to his idealistic NF ENFP and Si depression and with strong Fi driving him holding onto what he did to Mufasa too. "No, not unless you can change the past..." - Simba. Timon tells him to repeat after me, "Ahem, Hakuna Matata" Simba responds with the Ne question, "What?" Pumba repeats it and teaches him the lesson of putting the past behind ya, "Hakuna Matata" - Pumba.They start singing it to him and Simba's face starts to light up, his Si is slowly about to try to adopt the philosophy too and his Fi too but of course later as we see he does a decent job but still fails at this and still holds onto the past strongly and can't let go with his Si and Fi both even if he tries to ignore it and the bad thing he felt he did in the past with Mufasa and his death. Simba as they sing it to him asks the Ne question, "Hakuna Matata?" - Simba. Pumba, "Yeah, it's our motto." Simba immediately asks another Ne curiosity question again right after he says that here, "What's a motto?" - Simba. Timon says "Welcome to our humble home" Simba asks the Ne curiosity question again immediately from seeing it, "You live here?" - Simba. And gets excited about all the possibilities on what this new place is like and his face lights up and gets excited by everything he sees and the wonder of it all, his Ne excitement and curiosity on what he sees is going crazy right now in this scene, as we see with his its beautiful line. Simba says he's so hungry he could eat a whole Zebra, Timon says they don't have that. He asks Ne questions on what can he eat, "Any antelope? Hippo?" Timon says nope to all those questions and says if you live with us you have to eat like us and shows him the bugs to eat in the area. Simba ask the Ne curiosity question once again as usual as a ENFP, "Euqh, what's that?" - Simba. Timon says its a grub and starts to eat it completely.

I decided to stop here and to make a Part 2 to talk about Simba as a adult, I plan to get that analysis out today as well so look out for it if your interested. Thanks for reading, and this method is probably best so my post won't be too long like others in the past for people to read. Thank you so much for the support and feel free to share your thoughts down below.

Here's some ENFP Simba post down below and other opinions on Simba and the Lion King characters, I'm gonna post my 2nd older Simba Lion King post and my Lion King MBTI Types post as whole today later in the day. But here's these links down below if your interested in them to read and look at:

Here's a Great Simba ENFP Post by ZombieRuinsEverything here:

MBTI: Simba- ENFP | Zombies Ruin Everything

Here's a post where people thought ESFP for Simba to balance it out, I gave my points why Simba is not ESFP and is ENFP above already as you know:

is Simba an ESFP or an ENFP? : mbti

Myers Briggs Disney Animal Types - Personality Growth

The Lion King: 10 Myers-Briggs Personality Types Of Simba & The Gang

I agree with most of these but I definitely type Pumba ISFP:

https://www.personalitycafe.com/threads/disneys-lion-king-mbti-complete-with-descriptions.743146/