• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kamina (ENFP) The Embodiment of Inspiration & Seeing Potential - Gurren Lagann MBTI

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Kamina (ENFP) The Embodiment of Inspiration & Seeing Potential - Gurren Lagann MBTI

Kamina MBTI ENFP - Gurren Lagann Myers-Briggs Typings

Kamina ENFP - Gurren Lagann MBTI Character Types

Kamina is one of the best ENFPs of all time and here's why. Kamina is curious about the world around him, always sees the potential in others, sees hidden meaning in everything and everyone, he curious objects he sees in the real world and also is very interested in what he can't see, he sees possibilities everywhere and sees patterns and makes connections with his Ne, and he loves new ideas and comes up with new ideas all the time with his Ne as well, and Kamina is very, very future oriented with his dom Ne as well. Kamina is curious about the surface and is very curious about things he sees and objects he sees in the real world and is fascinated by everything and is very excitable and happy go lucky and positive and optimistic as an ENFP. He's interested strongly in what he cannot see as well and wants to go to the surface and see what the world is like up there and tries to motivate the villagers to go to the surface and wants to convince people that a surface even exists up above in the first place, classic Ne seeing possibilities and interesting in the outer world around them, objects they see around them, and being very interested in the unknown and what they can't see too as a dominant intuitive and Ne user for Kamina in this case as a ENFP himself. When the Gunmen comes down on his village and proves theres a surface, Kamina says this "Look, up there! See, I told you there was a surface up there!" Kamina is a big dreamer and is very future oriented again, he keeps telling people there's a real surface up there with no walls or ceilings and we should take a chance and go there because the possibility exists and he knows it and he's always saying "Simon, your drill is the drill that's going to pierce the heavens!" Classic Ne saying whats possible and what Simon is going to do in the future one day, over and over again Kamina says this line the entire series with his Ne seeing the future possibilities for Simon doing this and his Fi believing in his heart that Simon can do this and his Te caring for efficiency and wanting the task and goal done at all cost by Simon, Kamina is a classic and clear ENFP. The village chief ESTJ tells him this surface doesn't exist but Kamina says like hell it doesnt and he seen it himself, Kamina holds onto the strongly with his Si and is very nostalgic with his dad leaving and has fond detailed memories with his dad and taking him to the surface as a kid in the past. He tells the village chief he's been there before and even though his memory is still hazy, especially as a forgetul low Si user, despite Kamina's forgetful Si inferior nature he still holds onto the memory of his dad taking him to the surface and leaving strongly even if its hard to remember everything still for him. Kamina looks beneath the surface and believes that the surface above exist no matter what, even if he can't see it and the villagers say it doesn't exist, classic Ne looking beyond what you see and thinking of what's possible in the world and based on what you see around you in life and going further than just details or reality, what could be is everything to Kamina, he's a classic Ne dom.

Kamina sees patterns and makes connections with his Ne all the time. He's also a idea generator is and is always asking questions with his Ne curiosity. Kamina also brainstorms all the time with his Ne as well and is very indecisive and takes awhile before he makes a decision, unless he's confident about something with his Te and even seeing the possibility with his Ne and goes for the risk because he sees the chance to take it and succeed. Kamina asks questions about the face Simon want to show him with his Ne again when he shows him Lagann, "This is it? The face you wanted to show me?" - Kamina. "Can you pilot it?" Kamina Ne curiosity questions again coming out from him in this scene when they found Lagann in episode 1. Simon gets excited and says lets beat that big monster up there with this, Kamina gets excited too and says lets waste it! Then he starts brainstorming with his Ne and puts his hand on his chin and says "With this, huh?" he asks this question to himself while he brainstorms all the possibilities with his Ne on what to do here. Kamina is indecisive with his Ne here and continues to brainstorm as Simon's drill lights up and Lagann lights up too, after he's done brainstorming with his Ne all the possibilities on what they should do, he finally comes to the decision at the end and says "You do it, Simon." "Your the one who dug this up, that makes it yours." "You think the great Kamina would steal from his blood brother?" And then he moves into his Team Gurren Ne and Fi catchphrase he always says "Dumbass! Reject common sense to make the impossible possible! That's the way Team Gurren rolls, right?" This entire quote and lines and idealogy from Kamina is CLEAR Ne and Fi in Kamina here, he literally says kick logic out which confirms he's a F and Fi user and follows his heart and inner values with all his decision making and to ignore common sense to make the impossible possible! That's all Ne seeing possibilities and being unrealistic and thinking about what could be rather than what is like Se is known for. Se is all about detail and responding to details in the moment, Se is a very realistic and practical function that works on common sense and whats there in reality and sees things for the way they are and responds to things and the details of objects in the environment. Ne also cares about things and objects in the environment and real world but instead of details and common sense and reality and details around them, Ne is curious about objects around and wonders what they are and is interested in possibilities for objects in the outer world and in people too and Ne sees future possibilities for everything it sees in the other world and is curious about too. Kamina is a clear Ne user, he's interested in future possibilities for everything and lives by a Ne and Fi code with his line here, there is nothing ESFP about Kamina and how he is and his philosophy, this man's entire life, philosophy, values and quotes he always says in the series is all Ne and Fi in him coming out, the entire show. Also remember Se and Ne users are both impulsive and reckless, this is not a trait exclusive to Se users only, Ne users are spontaneous and impulsive and open ended percievers too. So yeah, kick logic out and do the impossible is a classic Ne and Fi line, and I hope my explanation here helped show you clearly why.

Kamina then shows his Ne even further in this same scene, he says just pilot the damn thing. "Do it. If anyone can do it, its you!" This line is Ne, Fi, and Te coming out in Kamina here. Kamina then says his more famous line from this series "Listen, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in the Kamina that believes in you!" Kamina sees the potential in Simon with his dom Ne and sees endless possibilities for Simon and his future, he believes Simon's drill will pierce the heavens one day in the future and is always motivating to work toward that goal in the future and achieve it and be brave and take action and be confident and believe in yourself, classic Te tertiary, Ne seeing potential in others and possibilities for them and Fi believing in yourself, your heart, and values inside, and Si inferior believing and promising convictions and wanting to carry out convictions to the very end and believing in past values instilled in you all the time. Kamina often says "I don't run...I don't run away!" His Fi and Si believes in this mentality deeply inside. Kamina again sees potential in Simon at all times and says his classic believe in yourself line to him all the time, he always sees potential in Simon the whole series with his Ne, and his Fi helps him focus more on people with the potential and possibilities he sees, although sometimes his Ne latches onto objects too and he sees possibilities and potential in objects as well like with Lagann and Gurren as well. Moving on to the next point, Kamina say the chance and possibility to steal a gunmen and he came up with the idea all by himself to steal a gunmen himself as a human and try to pilot it too, just like the beastmen are doing as well for them piloting the Gunmen themselves. Kamina is the only one who came up with this amazing idea and is the first person and human to come up with the original idea to steal the Gunmen from this Beastmen and pilot it himself with his Ne coming up with the brilliant idea here but a risky one at that. Simon doesn't count as it was a turned off mecha underground and wasn't a threat to them at all and wasn't called seen as exactly the same as the others anyway, most people get what I mean by this point. Kamina came up with the idea to steal a traditional Gunmen from the beastmen all on his own with his Ne, I hope I made that clear here. Next, Kamina came up with the name for Lagann all on his own "That's this things name! I just came up with it!" Classic Ne idea generation here in this scene as well. Kamina came up with Gurren's name on his own again, classic Ne idea again in him too. Kamina again haha came up with the combined name of Gurren Lagann when they fused, this is all important because Gurren Lagann is seen as one of the best mechas of all time, and this is all how it came to be in existence. So its important to explain the process on how it all happened and who came up with the idea for the names here, it was all Kamina and his Ne that did this with Gurren Lagann's creation. Now leading into my next big point for Ne in Kamina.

Kamina sees patterns and makes connections, here's a major example. Kamina fought Viral, after he fought him they got in the Gunmen. Kamina approached him in Gurren and asked the Ne curiosity question, "Why do you have two heads? Huh?" Viral explains a bit and gets mad, then he moves on and beats him up and fights him. Kamina later on saw the pattern and connection with his Ne and put two and two together and then came up with the Ne idea that "What if we try to combine and use our two heads together into one?" He thought this in his mind and then says were going to combine and be just like you! His Ne pattern he sees and connection and idea works and they fuse and combine without him knowing this would actually happen and then Gurren Lagann is formed, classic Ne seeing patterns and connections and putting things together like this to lead to a ingenious and innovative Ne idea. Kamina I'll say again, is a Classic ENFP. Kamina is efficient with the things he cares about and is very confident and task oriented and bossy with his Te and a great leader and goes after his goals efficiently when he can as a clear Te tertiary user and he believes in his heart and inner values that he can do anything he sets his mind too and especially with his Ne seeing the possibility to do so and do things at all times and being reckless with Ne and as a perciever and following his conviction and code of honor with his inferior Si as well and Fi values and code matching his Si beliefs perfectly too as well. Kamina says again "Simon, your drill is going to pierce the heavens and beyond!" Classic Ne seeing possibilities again for the future for Simon again here and his Fi believing in his values and heart and emotions that this goal is possible and he will achieve it one day, Te efficiency for achieving this goal coming out and making the Si promise to pierce the heavens with your drill one day and wanting Simon to keep that promise, he always tells Simon to always remember this, with the believe in yourself ENFP line he always tells him. Kamina wants Simon to never forget that promise with his Si strongly and Fi inner values caring about it too.

Here's some great Kamina ENFP posts and videos explaining why he's a clear ENFP:

MBTI: Character Typing Blog — Gurren Lagann: Kamina - ENFP

MBTI: Gurren Lagann’s Kamina- ENFP | Zombies Ruin Everything

The Most Misunderstood Anime Character – Kamina from Gurren Lagann - YouTube

Goku an ENFP, this video explains why both Goku is ENFP and Kamina are ENFP and similar here too. I highly recommend anyone to check it out here:

The REAL Reason why Goku keeps getting STRONGER! (Dragon Ball Super Goku’s Secret Power DBS 127) - YouTube

A brief Goku ENFP Post I made here:

Aang is a Perfect Representation of an ENFP, but I think Son Goku is a Perfect ENFP Example Too : ENFP

https://www.cbr.com/mbti-anime-characters-who-are-enfps/

Kamina appeared as ENFP in this video here of ENFP anime characters, Natsu Dragoneel is ESFP but most of these other characters are right as ENFPs definitely. Although I would switch the first guy and put Shoyo Hinata and Gon Freecss in the ENFP list here in the video as well instead of those characters above I listed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8intdlbRa9U&ab_channel=MasterSubazaki

https://www.reddit.com/r/mbti/comments/d7pprz/why_gon_freecs_is_enfp_and_uses_ne_primarily_over/

https://theanimetypist.tumblr.com/post/143542772666/fairy-tail-natsu-dragneel-esfp/amp

https://hq-mbti-net.tumblr.com/post/124674689406/hinata-shouyo-mbti-breakdown-draft

My Nia INFP Post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/infp/comments/is9mop/nia_teppelin_infp_a_classic_infp_girl_gurren/