• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sora [ENFP] One of the Greatest ENFPs of All Time, Kingdom Hearts MBTI

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sora MBTI ENFP - Kingdom Hearts Myers-Briggs Types

Sora ENFP - Kingdom Hearts MBTI

Sharing this as usual on Typology. Tell me what you think down below.

I figured I'd do a brief Sora ENFP post since I never talked about him before and then do a more in depth ENFP post on him in the future when I get time to replay the games again. But here's my analysis from playing the Kingdom Hearts games through the years and being a massive fan of the Kingdom Hearts series for so long.

Sora sees possibilities everywhere and is imaginative and future oriented with his Ne. He's a happy go lucky kid, idealistic, obsessed with friendship, deep, emotional, sensitive, caring, curious, asks Ne curiosity questions all the time with his dom Ne, bad with details and is very forgetful with his low Si inferior, holds onto promises and the past with his inferior Si. Loves following his inner values with everything he does with his aux Fi and likes to go after his goals and is efficient with the things he cares about with his Te ter. He's creative, thinks outside of the box and is always coming up with new ideas on the spot and loves learning new things and new ideas too and gets excited by them all the time when he hears them, questions reality and why things are and loves to speculate and brainstorm with his Ne and Ne dom behavior as an ENFP. He's very romantic which is typical for NFs, very soft and kind hearted, very good and innocent at heart, classic ENFP traits and NFP traits too as a whole. He's very driven by his ideals and values and his dom Ne always sees a possibility to win and go after his goals and save Riku with his Ne and making him believe its possible to save him at all times, very similar to Sasuke and saving him with Naruto who's also ENFP and Sasuke is INTJ same as Riku another INTJ here and Sora being ENFP as well. Classic coincidence here with that I always found funny. Sora is indecisive with his Ne and always brainstorming multiple possibilities again, he's always thinking about the future with his Ne and never lives in the moment and hardly ever uses Se, Sora is a clear Ne user for sure no doubt, thinking about the future and his goals and saving Kairi and Riku are always on his mind. He inspires everyone and becomes friends with everyone he meets, he's very curious about the world around him with his Ne and is interested in the future again and what he doesn't see and never has seen before, classic Ne dom behavior here. Sora is one of the greatest and most obvious ENFPs of all time, I plan to do another more in depth post on him in the future but I feel this is good enough for now and a good brief in depth post for the time being, thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed.

Here's a great Sora ENFP Post by FunkyMBTI here:

Kingdom Hearts: Sora (ENFP) - Funky MBTI in Fiction