• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mario, Luigi and Co.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I disagree with Night's typings.

Mario-ESTP
Luigi-INFJ
Peach-ISFP
Bowser-ENTJ

I can see this here happening, though Ti and Fi kinda clash, so Peach ISFJ?

This game pisses me off!!!! :steam:

You just try and try but fly off the edge and die every single life :cry:

I remember watching a movie of it and it was sooooo fruity, yoshi was a real dinosaur, and bowser was this crazy monster thing... scary shit there.

+ Yoshi ENFJ?? I LOVE yoshi story!!!

Nintendo_Love_Yoshi_Black_Babydoll.jpg

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Bowser is an ESTJ, not an ENTJ. To get back at Mario and the Princess for ridiculing him when they all were younger, he has the same routine every time: kidnap the Princess. This routine is Si in action. And does it work every time? Yes! Because Mario and Luigi and whoever the hell else have to go through grueling tasks to reach the Princess!

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
Mario's too high on shrooms the whole time to be typable.