• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Son Goku Type Poll - Dragon Ball Z MBTI

Son Goku MBTI Type? - Dragon Ball Z MBTI Poll

• ENFP

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goku is an obvious INTJ

• Your all wrong, this man is an ESFJ obviously

• Total voters

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I wanted to do a Dragon Ball Z poll here, what do you type Son Goku. I type Son Goku ENFP in my opinion but I wanted to see what other people typed him here? I don't know how to do a poll on here so I'm gonna experiment here.

I have my Goku post sharing my opinion on his type here of course and Here's a great post on his type and debate as well that gets into this whole discussion really well:

What is Goku's MBTI? - Quora

Here's my Goku ENFP post and opinion here if you want to read my reasons why:

Son Goku [ENFP] Ne dom and Si inferior user and here's why - Dragon Ball Z MBTI

Last edited: