• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type John Zerzan- Philosopher

luli1234

I always thought John Zerzan was 5w4. Below are some quotes of his.

“I don't want to be overly dramatic about it, but I think people more and more wonder, is this living, or are we just going through the motions? What's happening? Is everything being leached out of life? Is the whole texture and values and everything kind of draining away?”

“I don't want to be overly dramatic about it, but I think people more and more wonder, is this living, or are we just going through the motions? What's happening? Is everything being leached out of life? Is the whole texture and values and everything kind of draining away?”
― John Zerzan

“People are not more connected, despite the billions in ads from the IT companies. Why call it community? It's just technology. The machines are connected, not the people.”
― John Zerzan

“Mental illness is primarily an unconscious escape from this design, a form of passive resistance.”
― John Zerzan

“It is our fall from a simplicity and fullness of life directly experienced, from the sensuous moment of knowing, which leaves a gap that the symbolic can never bridge.”
― John Zerzan, Running on Emptiness: The Pathology of Civilization

“As Proust put it, the only paradises are those we have lost.”

“How can you help resenting the absurdity of time, its march into the future, and all the nonsense about evolution and progress? Why go forward, why live in time.”

Pioneer

Not sure I'd agree with him on everything, but I do enjoy some of his quotes.

J. Starke

MBTI Type
entj
His opinions scream Fe, so I would venture to say he is not an INTJ or ENTJ.