• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Naruto (ENFP) - Part 3.5, Ne/Si for First Phase of the Rasengan Training, Naruto MBTI

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Naruto MBTI - Naruto Uzumaki MBTI Typing

Naruto is ENFP - Naruto Uzumaki ENFP

Here's my Naruto 3.5 analysis lol of how Naruto used Ne and Si to learn the first phase of the Rasengan and the Rasengan in general. I truly thought this was an amazing moment on Naruto's and further proved why he is an ENFP and Ne dom and Si inferior user as well. So be sure to check this post out for sure, thanks for the support as always and share your opinions if you agree or disagree on anything down below, thanks.

Ok, I usually make these analysis posts for Naruto longer than this and do whole arcs together but I think this moment on my rewatch was too amazing and deserved its own post entirely honestly. It's that good and a huge amazing Ne and Si moment for Naruto and his ENFP typing in my opinion. Check it out down below if you don't know what I'm talking about and the innovation and careful observation Naruto showed here with his Ne and Si in this scene and moments during the Rasengan, Tsunade, and 3 Sannin arc of the Naruto series.

If you want to see my other parts and earlier Naruto ENFP posts and analysis from earlier arcs for him, check out the links right here below. But I definitely want to focus on this post since its blown me away on how he learned this and completed the first phrase so creatively and amazing in this way. But anyways here's the posts again if you want to seem them down below:

Naruto (ENFP) - Part 2 Character Analysis from the Chunin Exams Arc, Naruto MBTI : mbti

Naruto Uzumaki MBTI (ENFP) - Based on him Characterized in the First Eps/Zabuza Arc : mbti

Part 3.5 I guess of my Naruto ENFP with him and how learned the First Phase of the Rasengan training with his Ne and Si:
The way Naruto learned to finish and complete the first phase for the Rasengan was all Ne and Si., and its incredible how he did. He couldn't do it and was struggling the whole time and then when he came out the room and saw a cat playing with a water balloon and hitting it back and forth with its paws from both sides and different spots on the balloon, eventually it popped and Naruto got an idea on how to pop the balloon with his Ne after using his Si by watching the cat before. He saw the cat and what it did in the past with his Si and then got the idea on how to break the balloon with his Ne and idea he came up with again. Now actually its not all that simple though, Naruto also gives us a detailed explanation on what he learned and how he came up with the idea in the first place. He explains his Ne and Si here in detail and here's I'll explain why based on what he said. We also see more Si in Naruto here in this scene because Naruto tells us here that another thing he noticed from seeing the cat hit the water balloon, that from seeing the cat hit the water balloon back and forth he realized that the water inside must be moving back in forth in different directions inside as well, from this Si observation Naruto remembered again with his Si that when Jiraiya showed him how to break the balloon the first time, the balloon got bumpy and was exploding from different directions inside like it was boiling he says here. But when Naruto tried it before it was all flowing in one direction and not getting anywhere at all and would never break that way.

From Naruto seeing the cat hit the balloon in different directions and seeing it pop with his careful Si observation and memory, he thought even further back and compared this experience with seeing the cat with his Si and compared this situation with the situation in the past of Jiraiya demonstrating popping the balloon and Naruto failing at it the first time as well back then. All of this is Si careful observation and memory and comparing and contrasting current details and situations to past experiences and details from the past that happened as well, and Naruto did all of this right here in this one scene and then got the idea with his Ne on how to pop and break the balloon by figuring out he had to get the water moving in different directions inside the balloon to break it again. Which all leads up to the big Ne idea he came up with to do this by having one hand spin the water and using the other hand to pump chakra onto the balloon from the outside and make the water spin in different directions and eventually pop like he did from figuring out this amazing Ne idea from all these Si observations from the past he did here. Truly amazing moment and this is a MASSIVE Ne and Si moment in Naruto. You can't dispute it, this is a ton of Ne and Si in Naruto for sure coming out here and probably one of his best moments yet in the entire series, the amount of Ne and Si he uses here is off the charts and incredible. Jiraiya says it's a weird and strange idea but hey he's a weird and interesting kid so its fine. Naruto is definitely a Ne dom and Si inferior user and ENFP for sure in my opinion again. If this argument doesn't convince out of all the points and analysis then I don't know what will. And to top it off Naruto sees the possibility to learn the whole Rasengan technique in a short amount of time with his Ne and definitely not in 3 years like Jiraiya said it took for the 4th Hokage, and as we all know, Naruto does it in the end and fulfills his Ne possibility prediction and learns the Rasengan in a very short amount of time than usual just like he said would after hard work, determination, and coming up with the idea to use his shadow clones eventually with his Ne to pump the chakra in his hands and creates the unique abstract way he uses the Rasengan with shadow clones that we all know him for today as usual. Truly spectacular moments from Naruto here definitely, no doubt.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think most agree with Naruto Uzumaki being an ENFP especially with is unrealistic obsessive idealism about "Never going back on his word" no matter what and his obsession with Sasuke and constantly viewing him as a friend even went he was a rogue Ninja attacking his homeland. I'd say he's an ENFP, yes, a very idealistic and naive one at that. But seeing as he's effectively ninja jesus, he gets a pass for that. I kinda see his cleverness as a common Ne thing too. Perhaps not traditionally intelligent in the general sense like some of the genius's he's still a clever outside of the box thinker.

Fascinating analysis though. Small details I wouldn't really think that far into, seeing as the creator never probably knew about mbti it's pretty impressive when they're unconsciously showing the functions without even realizing it. *Clap Clap*

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think most agree with Naruto Uzumaki being an ENFP especially with is unrealistic obsessive idealism about "Never going back on his word" no matter what and his obsession with Sasuke and constantly viewing him as a friend even went he was a rogue Ninja attacking his homeland. I'd say he's an ENFP, yes, a very idealistic and naive one at that. But seeing as he's effectively ninja jesus, he gets a pass for that. I kinda see his cleverness as a common Ne thing too. Perhaps not traditionally intelligent in the general sense like some of the genius's he's still a clever outside of the box thinker.

Fascinating analysis though. Small details I wouldn't really think that far into, seeing as the creator never probably knew about mbti it's pretty impressive when they're unconsciously showing the functions without even realizing it. *Clap Clap*

Yeah I love Naruto and his character, but someone said on reddit that Naruto is a unhealthy ENFP which I totally agree with. But this unhealthyness with Sasuke and his obsession and love for him and wanting to save him is one of the things that makes him interesting, that people never mention much of. Also his idealism and goals to save everyone and fix everything and end turmoil in wars and NF idealism to everything also makes him interesting too among other things. But yeah your right, Naruto holds onto the past with his Si and wants to fulfill his promise he made no matter what to Sakura that he can save Sasuke with his Si promise to her and holding onto the past so much, and his Ne sees the possibility to save Sasuke at all times and he's extremely idealistic as a NF and obsessed with friendship like ENFPs are often stereotyped at being. I don't know how anyone could mistype in my opinion Naruto ESFP which happens sometimes, Naruto Uzumaki is one of the most stereotypical ENFPs ever and is based on the first ENFP Son Goku from Dragon Ball in Shonen Jump who created him and he was inspired off of, he literally shows no ESFP traits at all in my opinion, the class clown thing is a ruse because of his Si and scarred childhood just like Iruka Sensei an ESFJ and Si user too. Yes Se users and Ni users can be deeply affected by the past and driven by it, I type Sasuke INTJ and Kurapika INTJ too in my opinion. But Naruto clearly holds onto the past like a Si users does and gets emotional about past experiences and details as a ENFP and in a ENFP style way if that makes sense. And yeah ENFPs are stereotyped as naive and innocent, Jiraiya is a more mature one in this series as a good contrast. Here's a great video on the topic and on Naruto as ENFP again here:

Naruto MBTI Typing Series | (Episode 1) Naruto Uzumaki - YouTube

And thanks so much for the compliments, I really appreciate it really, thank you haha.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah I love Naruto and his character, but someone said on reddit that Naruto is a unhealthy ENFP which I totally agree with. But this unhealthyness with Sasuke and his obsession and love for him and wanting to save him is one of the things that makes him interesting, that people never mention much of. Also his idealism and goals to save everyone and fix everything and end turmoil in wars and NF idealism to everything also makes him interesting too among other things. But yeah your right, Naruto holds onto the past with his Si and wants to fulfill his promise he made no matter what to Sakura that he can save Sasuke with his Si promise to her and holding onto the past so much, and his Ne sees the possibility to save Sasuke at all times and he's extremely idealistic as a NF and obsessed with friendship like ENFPs are often stereotyped at being. I don't know how anyone could mistype in my opinion Naruto ESFP which happens sometimes, Naruto Uzumaki is one of the most stereotypical ENFPs ever and is based on the first ENFP Son Goku from Dragon Ball in Shonen Jump who created him and he was inspired off of, he literally shows no ESFP traits at all in my opinion, the class clown thing is a ruse because of his Si and scarred childhood just like Iruka Sensei an ESFJ and Si user too. Yes Se users and Ni users can be deeply affected by the past and driven by it, I type Sasuke INTJ and Kurapika INTJ too in my opinion. But Naruto clearly holds onto the past like a Si users does and gets emotional about past experiences and details as a ENFP and in a ENFP style way if that makes sense. And yeah ENFPs are stereotyped as naive and innocent, Jiraiya is a more mature one in this series as a good contrast. Here's a great video on the topic and on Naruto as ENFP again here:

Naruto MBTI Typing Series | (Episode 1) Naruto Uzumaki - YouTube

And thanks so much for the compliments, I really appreciate it really, thank you haha.

I saw that video a long time ago and that psychological profile was wonderfully laid out. As for Sasuke I agree too as a clear INTJ. Just when he gets unhealthy like in the kage summit he's literally in the breakdown in the grip of Se and becomes more reckless and out of character in his behavior, and he's always been Ni-Fi looping. It's obvious he's normally meant to be more determined and collected and he always needs an ambition and doesn't generally care what anyone thinks. Unlike Itachi who always thinks about the people and overall community above all else with high Fe. As for Goku, well, that depends on which one. In Super he, in my opinion, is out of character from how he originally was and comes off more ESFP in contrast to his original ENFP.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I saw that video a long time ago and that psychological profile was wonderfully laid out. As for Sasuke I agree too as a clear INTJ. Just when he gets unhealthy like in the kage summit he's literally in the breakdown in the grip of Se and becomes more reckless and out of character in his behavior, and he's always been Ni-Fi looping. It's obvious he's normally meant to be more determined and collected and he always needs an ambition and doesn't generally care what anyone thinks. Unlike Itachi who always thinks about the people and overall community above all else with high Fe. As for Goku, well, that depends on which one. In Super he, in my opinion, is out of character from how he originally was and comes off more ESFP in contrast to his original ENFP.

I see what you mean, but if you look at it in Super Goku is ENFP still but just a really dumbed down one, yes btw sensors and intuitives both can be smart and dumb equally both I'm not saying that both. But despite the video title here, here's some Ne and Si moments in super even that you probably missed, Goku is just a dumbed down and regressed ENFP in Super as well still. But he still acts ENFP and shows his functions still in the series even though Super was written so poorly and the characters were regressed and dumbed down by Toei for some reason:

They basically made a really simplified ENFP in Goku here in Super even worse then the simplified ENFP Ash Ketchum sadly enough, didn't think that was possible Toei, sheesh. I love Ash btw, but you know what I mean by this, he's the dumbest and worst written ENFP of the bunch in terms of popular ones out there in anime for Ash in Pokemon. But yeah for Goku you'll notice in super he's still ENFP even if dumbed down, he's curious about Beerus and always asking questions, asking Ne curiosity questions about that fake fighter Beerus fooled Goku with and constantly looking at him and asking questions about him to his face and bothering him with his Ne, and coming up with ideas on the spot with his Ne that the video down below explains while remembering details and patterns with his Si and Ne again:

IS GOKU REALLY SMART? 👓 | A Dragonball Discussion - YouTube

Dragon Ball Super is ENDING! - YouTube

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Yeah and thank you, Sasuke is INTJ, idk why people keep mistyping him ISFP, PTyping even mistyped him ESTJ crazily, they mistyped Goku, Yusuke, Neji, Shikamaru and more...People tryna say Sasuke hardly uses Ni and only used it in the Deidara fight, its so untrue, his Ni made him find the fake Naruto in the forest, he planned with his Ni the entire time with Orichimaru to find a team against Itachi and more, I'm gonna make more Sasuke INTJ posts to clear this up past the one I made already. Sasuke does not struggle with Te, he uses it all the time as a Te aux! And definitely uses Ni all the time too as a Ni dom for sure in my opinion and yours as well.

I made my Naruto post for the first time here if your interested:

Naruto MBTI - Naruto Characters Myers-Briggs Types : mbti