• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I just found this

T

ThatGirl

Famous Artisans: Mozart, Debussy, Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, Auguste Renoir, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Walt Disney, Elvis Presley, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep, Mariah Carey, Johnny Depp, Richard Gere, Michael Jackson.

Any thoughts?

Who are the famous artisans?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Lol, Julia Roberts. Somehow she ends up on every list.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I guess she *is* a good actress. :)

I always wondered about these lists. Who should I care "shares my type"? Doesn't really affect their or my awesomeness (or lack thereof).

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
She always acts the same way.

I know, it's a paradox! She acts the same way, yet gets put on every personality type list. Must be because her blandness allows for people to project characteristics (that are actually interesting) onto her.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I know, it's a paradox! She acts the same way, yet gets put on every personality type list. Must be because her blandness allows for people to project characteristics (that are actually interesting) onto her.

Or maybe the people who make those websites don't know WTF they are talking about.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I saw the trailer for 'Australia' tonight. Nicole Kidman getting feisty in the outback. Oh my goodness!

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Or maybe the people who make those websites don't know WTF they are talking about.

Possible. But then I wouldn't be able to badmouth Julia Roberts like I love to do.