• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bono

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
What's going on here? What does /thread mean?

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Oh, thanks.
Y'all's helpfulness has overwhelmed me.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
/thead means "End of thread".

Next time you need help, just whistle twice, and there I'll be.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Definitely not.

ENTJ.
His plan is to get laid more than any other guy ever.
More even than Genghis Kahn or The Pink Panther.
The NF like behavior is part of his ruthless tactic.

Brilliant in my opinion, but nothing special for an ENTJ.

Proof in the pudding: Just look at his name!

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Long before I 'stole' The Poriferan's avatar.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
^ :rofl1:

He seems ENF to me but I'm not too sure, so eh.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
I always thought Jesusy - ENFJ

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Thinking of "Achtung Baby" and "Zooropa", I've always seen him as an ENT...

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I had a go at this yesterday, but then deleted my message because I was unsure again. He is quite philosophically opinionated and refuses to follow the norm like an ENFP, but he comes off like an ENFJ too. Watching this video below he seems pretty classic ENFx.

YouTube - Bono Talks About The Song: Jesus Christ (HQ)

A few other things I read about him like him being useless at learning guitar sounded very ENFP, what are ENFJs like at this sort of thing? I had a feeling judgers notice fine detail so pick it up quicker. The statement I've quoted about it also seems very ENFx, in the way he describes it. The action of just one day knowing and being able to do it has an ENFP feel to it though. John Lennon's (suggested to be INFP) story when starting reads similarly, regarding songwriting ability and enthusiasm over musical talent.

He said of his early guitar playing in a 1982 interview, "When we started out I was the guitar player, along with the Edge — except I couldn't play guitar. I still can't. I was such a lousy guitar player that one day they broke it to me that maybe I should sing instead. I had tried before, but I had no voice at all. I remember the day I found I could sing. I said, 'Oh, that's how you do it.'"

He is also religious, but has a huge dislike for organised religion. It may have just been because of the trouble religious wars caused where he grew up though.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I've read and thought about it, and I'm going with ENFJ, I can't see him as an ENFP, he's very organized with his activist-nature, and follows through with all of the charity he donates and does.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I've read and thought about it, and I'm going with ENFJ, I can't see him as an ENFP, he's very organized with his activist-nature, and follows through with all of the charity he donates and does.

Yeh, he speaks like an ENFJ. And sometimes he makes me cringe with his stuff, so maybe he is a different type to me. I don't know ENFJ insanely well. I just wanted to reopen for opinions. Because I wasn't quite sure, and the guitardedness sounded ENFP.