• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Keanu Reeves

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i was just reading something on enfp and it had him listed as that.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
this has nothing to do with keau's type but did anyone else see "a scanner darkly"? i freaking loved that movie. easily on my top 5 favorites.

EDIT:

i would say XNFP as my immediate answer.

then again i though hitler was an INTJ and he turned out to be an ENFJ so i could be horribly wrong.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
He seems very Introvert for me, from what I've read. INFP.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
ISFP or INFP but since he's so private it's not possible to accurately type him. Definitely not E or J.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't get a particularly INFP vibe from him. But he seems too ethemeral and "there's something more to this, I'll frown and open my mouth slightly to illustrate as such" is like his key job in most roles to be an ISFP.

skimpit

Let's bring this back.

He seems to be popular nowadays, and I actually was endeared to him after watching a few interviews with him.

From a video I watched where they analyzed his way of communicating, they said he prefers the kinesthetic mode of communication i.e. gesturing. That strikes me as Se, or at least a high preference for sensing. But I could be wrong.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Let's bring this back.

He seems to be popular nowadays, and I actually was endeared to him after watching a few interviews with him.

From a video I watched where they analyzed his way of communicating, they said he prefers the kinesthetic mode of communication i.e. gesturing. That strikes me as Se, or at least a high preference for sensing. But I could be wrong.

Type more has to do with the particular way you gesture rather than whether you gesture and how much*.

I'd say Keanu Reeves is an INFJ.

*though there may be a correlation, I'm not sure. Either way, it's not a strong enough correlation to base a typing off of like you did there

skimpit

Type more has to do with the particular way you gesture rather than whether you gesture and how much*. I'd say Keanu Reeves is an INFJ. *though there may be a correlation, I'm not sure. Either way, it's not a strong enough correlation to base a typing off of like you did there
I was just experimenting. I got excited at that time. If there isn't that much of a correlation, that's fine.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I've not analyzed him deeply, but he seems quite 5-ish to me. His interviews are often painful to watch, although his tense, awkwardness is rather charming. He's absolutely the kind of man I would love to get to know in private as I suspect he has a lot to offer, in his own way.