• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dr. Deborah Birx Type

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm curious if anyone has been watching the daily white house briefings that include Dr. Deborah Birx and if anyone might be able to guess her type?

I was thinking she might be an INFP?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Straight shooter, great attention to detail, but not overly rigid or dispassionate (like Fauci). I'm guessing she could be an xSFJ.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Does anyone else get a nurturing vibe from Dr. Birx? It's the tone and manner in which she speaks. I don't get the same vibe from male ISTJs like Robert Irvine or myself, but maybe female ISTJs are different.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I don't find ISTJs to be naturally diplomatic, yet Dr. Birx seems to be a natural-born diplomat.
That's why I thought she was an F.

Jaguar

ISTJs I've known are diplomatic until you tell them they don't know what they're talking about. Then comes the meltdown.