• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

6teen

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
One of my favorite cartoons of all time. Here are my take on the main characters:

Caitlin: ESFJ 2w3 7w6 9w8 so/sx
Jen: ENFJ 3w2 1w2 6w7 so/sp
Nikki: INFP 4w5 5w4 1w9 sp/sx(alternatively I could see INTP but she seems more Fi)
Jude: ESTP 9w8 7w6 3w2 sp/so
Wyatt: ISFP 4w3 9w1 6w7 sp/sx
Jonesy: ESTP 7w8 3w2 8w7 so/sp(can see either ExTP type for him)
Security Guard: ISTJ 6w5 1w9 3w2 sp/so

TheEndlessKurtis

For Caitlyn, I'm not sure on ESFJ. I think you could honestly consider ExFP for her. ENFp from the perspective that she, despite her airhead appearance, often is the one to come up with clever alternatives to a problem. Also look at when she first started at the lemon. When it comes to sensory stuff like making juice and other responsibilities, she was completely clumsy and incompetent. I would expect any of the SJ to be better In this area. Her strength is not her management of physical reality or responsibilities like an SJ, but rather her usefulness comes out in coming up with unique solutions to issues, as well as good insights to the interpersonal realm of her Friend circle at the mall. Despite how niki, for example, judges Caitlyn harshly, Caitlyn manages to bridge the gap between them and the actually devolpe some report.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Caitlin: ESFJ 7w6 2w3 9w1 So/Sp
Jen: ENFJ 3w2 1w2 6w7 So/Sp
Nikki: INTP 4w5 5w4 1w9 Sp/Sx
Jude: INFP 9w1 7w6 3w2 Sp/So
Wyatt: ISFJ 4w3 6w5 9w1 Sp/Sx