• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dido

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Once again, I must apologize for having confidence in myself. Obviously you do not. Sorry if I made you jealous lil fella.
I might as well tell you your "ENxP" tricks don't work on me. Can't figure out even your OWN type?

Confidence is relative to several things, and its importance tied to things apparently beyond your understanding.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I said ISFJ because White Flag seems Si-Fe. I can't say I'm familiar with any of her other music.

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
also, a balanced S/N

rychardbouwens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm fairly certain ...

Dido is an INFP

e.g. her songs have an essentially healing aspect to them...

and white flag is a tribute to "introverted feeling"

what matters is what she authentically feels, what is **meaningful to her**

external circumstances do not matter

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I?FP 9w1 Sp/Sx

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

"i actually never really have a concept for anything i do in my life and - but if i had one mini-concept musically this time was, i really sort of wanted to reference what i love about electronic music because that's where i come from"... that makes me think very strongly she's not Ne. Ne is all about overarching concepts. i have a very, very hard time seeing an INFP or even ISFJ coming to such a big project as an album without an overarching idea.

especially with the focus on referencing music, i think she is a Se type. ISFP, perhaps. Fi dom seems very plausible. she also says she does a lot of improvisation, which would indeed fit well with Se.

9w1, i certainly agree.

beautiful person with an amazing voice, type regardless.